Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Video Game Release Dates

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
jamaicakid85 View Drop Down
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Video Game Release Dates
    Posted: June 24 2008 at 7:40am

Video Game Release Dates

Source: IGN.com

Waves(2001-Present)
mtptl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mtptl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 18 2010 at 12:00am
It is suppose to be released around Q2 2010 which would be around now or my guess is more into May. They have not given a specific release date for it yet it will be out for the xbox live arcade and psn network around the time I said. I am also waiting for this game on the xbox live arcade so hopefully they announce a release date soon. If I were you I would wait until next weeks episode of deadliest warrior it is suppose to say something about the game during the commercials again like the premiere showed. Here is a link to the commercial to keep you happy until it is released which at the moment is still unknown.
===============
Online Role Playing Games|Online RPG Games
Blossomoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blossomoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 01 2011 at 9:46pm
In case you are similar to folks, there is certainly possibly practically nothing you desire greater than to be able to discover ways to enjoy a fantastic video game regarding playing golf or perhaps enjoy an improved video game regarding playing golf. If you have TaylorMade R11 Driver you can swing more flexibility. Playing golf provides noticed an unbelievable go up inside reputation within the last handful of many years, understanding that reputation is growing. Even though the pursuing regarding playing golf provides altered substantially,

x360 key usb x360key usb x360key

Edited by Blossomoo - November 01 2011 at 9:46pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic