Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Question about CV's

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
*Mrs.Hoyle* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Mrs.Hoyle* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Question about CV's
    Posted: June 26 2008 at 9:32am
thanks SB!! I am getting my 2nd..stock and my 3rd..custom within the next 2 wks! i am so excited.sometimes i feel like givin up b/c of my nape LOL and the glue getting ugly in the front...but i have to remember to keep trying..b/c when i started doing weaves i was the same wayErmm
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 24 2008 at 4:35pm
that's something your going to have to ask the vendor, i usually order customs.. when i order i get light hairline, sometimes light/medium top/crown, and medium in the middle, and light medium at the nape...
*Mrs.Hoyle* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Mrs.Hoyle* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 24 2008 at 3:01pm

Hello,Ladies!

A question for you that use CV's...What is their density on their LF's that are stock? I am about to purchase my 2nd lf and need to know..also which ones do yall prefer personally?I want the best!Thanks in advance!Embarrassed
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic