Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hilary Swank

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Rocky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rocky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hilary Swank
    Posted: June 28 2008 at 8:01am
Filming another lesbian role, perhaps? 

Edited by Rocky - June 28 2008 at 8:51am
jaw5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaw5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 28 2008 at 9:51am
That looks bad, I hope she grows it out again. 
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 28 2008 at 11:27am
I don't like it, but I don't think you should confuse short hair with "Lesbianism". Rocky. Look at Portia de Rossi for example.

PS. Her latest movie is "Amelia" about early woman pilot Amelia Earhart. Earhart had short hair and I guess this is the reason for the short cut. It beats me how anyone can any longer believe that something good will come from a Biopic!

Rocky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rocky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 28 2008 at 12:48pm
Slow down on the condemnations, Fatmoogas.  I'm not confusing anything.  My wife has short hair as well, definitely not a lesbian.

Hilary is a relative babe when her hair is long.  I was simply recalling the last time she had a short haircut that made her look this ugly was for the movie Boys Don't Cry in which she played a lesbian. 

Funny you bring up her role as Earhart because rumors exist that she was also a lesbian.  So, I may be correct?  She is playing another lesbian role...

Edited by Rocky - June 28 2008 at 1:28pm
natasha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote natasha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 28 2008 at 3:44pm
Actually, she played a transgendered teenager in "Boy's Don't Cry". That had nothing to do with lesbianism.
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 28 2008 at 6:53pm
Nor does "Amelia". AE was straight.

Edited by fatmoogas - June 28 2008 at 6:54pm
Hellfrozeover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hellfrozeover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 29 2008 at 6:03pm
Originally posted by Rocky Rocky wrote:

Hilary is a relative babe when her hair is long.  I was simply recalling the last time she had a short haircut that made her look this ugly was for the movie Boys Don't Cry in which she played a lesbian. 

Get your facts right, there's a massive difference between transsexuals and lesbians. The two aren't even related.
Rocky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rocky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 30 2008 at 6:58am
Whatever...
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2008 at 4:31pm
     I can only surmise that someone *for some unimaginable reason* paid her handsomely to do this to her hair. I even preferred the "Boys Don't Cry" crop to this. Ouch Best, Bob
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 09 2008 at 12:46am
Maybe playing a swimmer? Sorry just another "butch" cut.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 24 2008 at 8:16pm
Looks better here (from just the other night), pretty cute in fact.

HAWG
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 24 2008 at 11:28pm
Makes her teeth look bigger.
divinediva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote divinediva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 25 2008 at 12:47pm
OMG how ignorant!!!!! "BOYS don't cry" where in the film title does it say lesbian????.  I think her hair looks fab-she has such striking feautures and the hair highlights them....why is her having big teeth a bad thing??? most people see it as a flaw but i think it makes her stand out! beautiful xoxo
It doesn't have to be natural to be fabulous!!!/
texdillo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote texdillo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 25 2008 at 2:17pm
I think she looks great in that last pic!
shortvslong View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shortvslong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 26 2008 at 6:08am
I think she looks cute  but, longer hair looks best on her, like past the shoulders
noone View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 26 2008 at 4:09pm
I certainly wouldn't be complaining about walking into a restuarant with a woman that looks like that.  She is beautiful... yes, some might say she looks better with longer or shorter hair, but she is a beautiful woman and I wouldn't be embarrassed to be seen with her and her BIG TEETH!!!
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 26 2008 at 4:49pm
      Hilary does look MUCH better now. And her teeth are just fine, IMO. Of course, I thought her B.O. hair was very pretty. (Before Oprah, that is.) Bob 
Donnieloveshair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donnieloveshair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 26 2008 at 6:11pm
IMO Hillary Swank looks awful regardless of the hair....her mouth is the size of the Grand Canyon and when you look at her how can you even get by the mouth to see the hair?
texdillo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote texdillo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 26 2008 at 7:37pm
Wow... post your pic Donnie.
Hellfrozeover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hellfrozeover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 02 2008 at 6:20am
Originally posted by Rocky Rocky wrote:

Whatever...

Lol ignorant twat much?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic