Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hana Elite/FHI Runway vs. Chi Original

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Knyte260 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Knyte260 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hana Elite/FHI Runway vs. Chi Original
    Posted: July 02 2008 at 10:21am
Hey everyone, I have been looking into getting myself a new hair iron. I know irons like the Hana Elite and FHI Runway are a little more expensive but that has to mean something. I havn't heard great things about the Chi original, like damaging hair permanently and bad heat refresh time.

Do you guys have any thoughts on these?  I will post links to them all.

http://www.misikko.com/hana-elite-flat-iron.html
http://www.amazon.com/FHI-Heat-Runway-Ceramic-Professional/dp/B000HHPDOE/ref=pd_bbs_sr_2?ie=UTF8&s=hpc&qid=1215012040&sr=8-2
www.amazon.com/CHI-Original-1/dp/B0016CGSS4/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=hpc&qid=1215012068&sr=1-2

biancarao View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote biancarao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 14 2010 at 7:44pm
Get what your stylist uses. Or simply ask her/him.
beachbum88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beachbum88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 31 2011 at 5:13pm
The hana elite is easily the best flat iron on the market. I only say this because it's nearly identical to the FHI Runway with a better warranty AND like $200 cheaper. Go hana, you won't be disappointed! :)
lion099 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lion099 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 31 2011 at 5:26pm
I agree with beachbum88. 

A lot of the irons are made in the same exact factories but just have different packaging and marketing.  So why pay more than you have to.  I know this is true because I had a friend who used to work at Conair and then went to Hot Tools and told me that there is only a handful of factories and they all do the same hot tools. 

beachbum88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beachbum88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 16 2011 at 3:45pm
not sure if this helps but hana also just came out with the best blow dryer i've ever used! works great together with the elite...
monicawebb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote monicawebb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 01 2011 at 5:43pm

CHI are the best in my opinion.

Edited by monicawebb - December 07 2011 at 11:21pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic