Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The best adhesive?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Twinklesxx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twinklesxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The best adhesive?
    Posted: July 02 2008 at 12:09pm
I know the majority of you will say it's different for everyone, but there must be one that stands out from the crowd.

Ladies, what's your preferred glue / tape and how long does it last?

x
francoise View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote francoise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 02 2008 at 4:46pm
could i join your question?)) i also would like to know which would be the most ''natural'' or at least less harmful??
Lifecoach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lifecoach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 13 2008 at 7:39am
I still have not got the hang of tape, so i do not use it, but I layered Hollister, Davlyn, and spirit Gum and I am getting an okay hold.
UniquelyEleanor View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UniquelyEleanor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 15 2008 at 6:49pm
I use a combo of tape and cream adhesive on the front and no tape on the nape.  It holds for atleast 7 days without a touch-up, great hold for me in the VA heat!
Live each day as if it were your last!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic