Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

hlp...im a newbie!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
dayoungsta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dayoungsta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: hlp...im a newbie!!!!
    Posted: July 11 2008 at 8:04pm
i need hlp! i have waves but it only spins on my left! i tried everything! and on one side of my head my waves are str8 and small then on da other its crooked n bigger hlp!!! any suggestions
dothdamnthang View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dothdamnthang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 12 2008 at 1:25am
 GET A CUT START OVER LOL... h20 COMB THN BRUSH RIGHT SIDE MORE .. BUT WEN U BRUSH U GOTTA BRUSH EVENLY ALL THE WAY AROUND .. BUT MOST OF THE TIME U NEED TO BRUSH WIT A MIRROR TO MAKE SURE U B BRUSHIN  RIGHT CAUSE IF NOT U GET BREAKS IN TH CONNECTIONS.. WELL U C THE RESULTS Cry 

POST PICS TO GET MORE AND BETTER HELP IM NOT A VET 
dayoungsta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dayoungsta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 12 2008 at 1:00pm
i brush with 4 mirrors that surround my head...i do brush evenly from the center of my crown...its jus their cooked as hell and my right is commin in but i dnt look like my left...and i been usin da comb n h20 meth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dothdamnthang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2008 at 6:54pm
Look wat I found  Hope this help

Originally posted by wave connection

As I have stated before, the crown of most 360 wavers heads, spins out clockwise. This means that most crowns grow out in a spiral towards the right. This growth pattern, also, extends out to the entire head. This means that the sides of your head represent to polarizing areas of a spiral. And, if you examine rotation and centrifugal force, the weakest area of a spiral is its starting point and the strongest area of a spiral is parallel to that area or what would be the other side of the spiral. So if you’re looking at your head from the back and see it as a traditional analog clock, the spiral would start at 12 o’clock and rotate to the right. So if you compare your head to a spiral, you can see that the spiral starts on the right side of your head and ends on the left. Since this is the case, the right side of your head is the beginning of the spiral and thus has the weakest area of potential hair grain pattern intensity and the left side of your head is the end of the spiral and thus has the stronger potential hair grain pattern intensity. This discrepancy isn’t noticed until you start trying to train these areas to wave up. The right side wants to go slightly downward and back, like its spiral pattern. Basically you hair grain on the right side needs more training to compensate for the fact that it is in a weak rotation area.  I recommend brushing the right side twice as much as the left with a medium or hard brush to compensate for this discrepancy.

Many 360 wavers brush there right side at a more downward angle to help with these grain and rotational issues. 

Edited by dothdamnthang - July 19 2008 at 6:58pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dothdamnthang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 20 2008 at 8:07pm

Also this may Help u...ur welcome

BIGGMike

Online Status: Offline
Quote BIGGMike Replybullet Topic: Brushing Instructions
    Posted: 2005 21 September at 10:22am

How to Brush

Brushing is very important when training your hair to get a 360Wave pattern. It is the most important step in getting waves. Pomades and hair care products are all secondary. You can use all the pomades and gunk you want, but if you don't brush the correct way it will not help you get 360Waves. Below is an illustration of how to brush. Please pay close attention to the angle and direction of the brush. If you have been brushing different than the illustation and have waves, good for you. It still does not change how the correct way should be. In order to get perfect 360 rotation of waves you must brush in a circular direction as well. Here's an example..........

EDIT in red(Sleepy):
Details

I edited out that dude. I never liked him much LOL

Edited by Sleepy B - 2007 04 August at 11:02am

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dothdamnthang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 20 2008 at 8:10pm
 Hope this help also..

How to Brush

Brushing is very important when training your hair to get a 360Wave pattern. It is the most important step in getting waves. Pomades and hair care products are all secondary. You can use all the pomades and gunk you want, but if you don't brush the correct way it will not help you get 360Waves. Below is an illustration of how to brush. Please pay close attention to the angle and direction of the brush. If you have been brushing different than the illustation and have waves, good for you. It still does not change how the correct way should be. In order to get perfect 360 rotation of waves you must brush in a circular direction as well. Here's an example..........

EDIT in red(Sleepy):
Details

I edited out that dude. I never liked him much LOL

Edited by Sleepy B - 2007 04 August at 11:02am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic