Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

what's this cut called?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
shortvslong View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shortvslong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 14 2008 at 11:37am
God Hawg I love everyone of those pic's!
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 13 2008 at 10:44pm
Here are some pics

I really prefer a tapered look vice the heavy weightline

HAWG
mikecuts View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikecuts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 13 2008 at 10:32am
That would be a mushroom.
mike
tooolgrl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tooolgrl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 12 2008 at 5:07pm
I remember that haircut, I used to give it to my daughter, ha, I do not know the name, I do know what you are talking about though, and if anyone knows its the people on this forum, good luck.

Sandra
xxxzvp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xxxzvp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 12 2008 at 2:16pm
 Back in the ninetys I remember seeing a haircut that had a very strong weight line anywhere from two inches up the nape to in some cases over the ears. The line was ruler straight, and the hair was either buzzed quite close or even shaved  below the line. The top usually had a couple of inches in length, it sort of looked like a wedge, but what was this style called? I always called it a line cut. My wife has seriously been thinking about getting the line a little below the tops of the ears, and leaving the top longer. If anybody has any pics of this cut please point me in their direction, her stylist wants photos before cutting. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic