Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

what's this cut called?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
mikecuts View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikecuts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 30 2009 at 8:40pm
Why do some call them boy cuts? I feel short hair on a lady can be very feminine. My wife has ultra short hair and she feels it looks very professional. Heck her hair is better groomed than some men.
Everyday before she goes to work I get up to do her hair for her. How many husbands do this????? Everyday!!!! When her hair is look drab and needs a trim she gets one sometimes every three weeks.
How many husbands do their wife's hair before she goes to work??hooray
Mike
Merlin101 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Merlin101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2009 at 2:49pm
Why do they Mike? Because prior to the Roaring 20's, all women had long hair. That's just how it was.  Some men just can handle the change, just like they want they woman to wear a bra. My why question is why don't these men go back to wearing long hair themselves with full beards.  That's the way it use to be, so let's tell them to all go look like neanderthals!

I loved the 80's punks, the 90's mushroom cuts, mohawks and the Goth's.  How boring the world would be if we didn't have something other than men with business cuts and women with long flowing, "no style" manes.
I can barely conjure myself out of bed, let alone conjure up the devil.
mikecuts View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikecuts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2009 at 7:01pm
It takes all kinds to amke the wold go round, How true that is. I feel that short hair if cut properly can look both fantastic and professional.
 Not many lose  or give up thier manes to take the plunge but from time to time she does.
Mike

xxxzvp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xxxzvp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 09 2009 at 5:00pm
I could not agree with you more Mike. My wife looked fantastic in the weight line cut as well as her other super short styles. But you do have to admit, the weight line cut does look a lot like a boy's "skater" or "soccer" cut. It just so happens to look great on a pretty woman too.
baldshorthair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baldshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 21 2011 at 9:02am
HAI...HAI...
Come visit the site "WORLD OF BALD AND SHORT HAIR GIRLS "...!!!

http://baldshorthair-girls.blogspot.com/

Smile

THANK YOU
jkyd8ieyiuwiwd
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic