Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Faux bleaching Ideas?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
*Mrs.Hoyle* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Mrs.Hoyle* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Faux bleaching Ideas?
    Posted: July 19 2008 at 7:33pm

hello,ladies!

I just wanted to know if yall had any suggestions on faux bleaching of knots..I have a virgin unit i dont want to ruin and the 3m77 stuff here costs an arm and a leg...does anyone use JUST the sally hansen?Or anything else that will be quick..We have a important program at church tomorrow and also I am tired of seein my knotsCryany suggestions..Please?
Thanks in advance!!!
You can't escape from life, you escape into it.

-Kitty Carlisle Hart

sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 20 2008 at 3:57pm
you could try it like that.. and the jerome russell spray too..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Mrs.Hoyle* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 21 2008 at 8:28am
heeey sexi lady! (my hero! Smile) Does it have to be done each wash and app?
and I heard the Jerome Russell is shiny/sparkly? Is this true as well? girl! I am redoin this asap I needed a good app for church but my lace feels funny in the back and i cant do my high pony.
PS I sent u a msg on LWC sexi :) Did u like my hair in my avi there?WinkI was inspired by you!

-Kitty Carlisle Hart

sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 21 2008 at 11:05am
Originally posted by *Mrs.Hoyle* *Mrs.Hoyle* wrote:

heeey sexi lady! (my hero! Smile) Does it have to be done each wash and app?
and I heard the Jerome Russell is shiny/sparkly? Is this true as well? girl! I am redoin this asap I needed a good app for church but my lace feels funny in the back and i cant do my high pony.
PS I sent u a msg on LWC sexi :) Did u like my hair in my avi there?WinkI was inspired by you!

you would just spray lightly the jerome russell spray.. and no you don't have to do it each wash.. lol OH YEA that was you...lol looking good girl..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Mrs.Hoyle* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 22 2008 at 8:12am

Thank you Sexi! I appreciate you so much,you are a great help. I feel honored that one of my LF heroes told me I looked good.I was too scared to take side and pony pics...LOL i AINT there yet where it looks THAT good LOL

-Kitty Carlisle Hart

sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 22 2008 at 8:13am
Originally posted by *Mrs.Hoyle* *Mrs.Hoyle* wrote:

Thank you Sexi! I appreciate you so much,you are a great help. I feel honored that one of my LF heroes told me I looked good.I was too scared to take side and pony pics...LOL i AINT there yet where it looks THAT good LOL

LOLLOLLOL girl you'll be a pro in no time..
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic