Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

HELP! Clip In Extensions?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ametrine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ametrine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HELP! Clip In Extensions?
    Posted: July 28 2008 at 12:32am
Okay what is the best type of clip in extensions to get. I hear about Jessica Simpson but they are synthetic and well I feel marketing sometimes over takes real customer experiance. I am looking for something for my wedding day in a month and a few weeks. I have heard of others what does everyone suggest?
Thanks for your help in advance Clap
boss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 28 2008 at 7:49pm
Hmm, I have clip in extensions but I am always really sketchy about where I where them. They can show through or fall out. How thick is your hair? How much are you willing to spend? Mine were abouit $36.00 and are nice but it ma be worth it to spend a couple hundred to have them sewed in if its your wedding day...
Ametrine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ametrine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 28 2008 at 9:57pm
I am willing to spend what I have to to make it look good I have extreamly thick hair. Its also long enough it would cover the hair that is cliped in. Where did you buy from?
boss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 30 2008 at 12:31am
ok it was something like this:

(the color) except the brand was elite and they were from sally's beauty supply. If your hair is thick you should be fine, but make sure you really get them in there and they will look great. They look best the first time they are worn so if you do a test run maybe make it a short one. Good luck.
Ametrine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ametrine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 30 2008 at 7:42pm
I have a sally's right near me I will check them out thanks :)
vivianjin2011 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vivianjin2011 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 26 2011 at 2:56am
i suggest human hair extensions. i ordered a clip in from hairextensionsale.com and the quality is good. Clap
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic