Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

PICS NEED FEEDBACK!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
stickiky18 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stickiky18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PICS NEED FEEDBACK!!!
    Posted: July 28 2008 at 8:08pm

just got the hair cut today i see some waves but im tryna get the 360's...i use motions lotion and shampoo....but question the barber said you can get it cut against the grain and they will still show is that true? he also saw the line on my head from the doorag and said you dont have to wear it when you go to sleep, all you really have to do is brush is that true too? here are some pics

im the king of the dirty see me seated in the thrown overuled other dudes like cesaer did rome
dothdamnthang View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dothdamnthang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 28 2008 at 8:41pm
sticky  u Startin to spin... keep brushin often .. try the H2O method an in the showerin about two weeks  ... wait until yo waves r umangable in bout  4 weeks or longer it depends on yo Hair growth before u cut again.. just line up instead ... once the softy or Medium dont work use the hard brush an Pomade or lets Jam OT  or wat ever works best for your Hair type.... even after my first cut i still use the hard it will hurt at first wen you brush but afta awhile you'll get used to it especailly wen th hair is wet be careful don't burn yo scalp  ... as far as cuttin against the grain  A vet has to answer tht.. Most peeps on here have said the first cut should be wit a #2 with the grain... I always wear my durag or wave cap erry night an durin the day while i work... Plus wen yo hair get thicker u gonna need it to lay your hair down The hard work will pay off just be patient... ya dig 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic