Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Official How To Lay Hair Down While Wolfi

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
S.C. King View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote S.C. King Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Official How To Lay Hair Down While Wolfi
    Posted: July 29 2008 at 10:15am
To Start Off Let Me Say This Post Is Not Mines... It's Dramatics From 360 Waves!!! I Just Read It The Other Day And Its The Same Exact Thing I Do And It Does Work!!! I Just Summarized It Below!!!

Outline/Summary Of Post Below:

-After 6 Weeks, Shower Brushing Is Not Going To Help You Lay Your Hair Down!!!

-During Week 6 Just Use The H20 Method Because Shower Brushing Will Leave Your Hair A Mess And It Will Be Really Hard To Get It To Lay Back Down!!!

-Don't Use The H20 Method To Much, Let Your Natural Oils Set In Your Hair

-No Pomades, They Only Make Your Hair Looked Greased

-Use A Light Moisturizer like Carrot Creme or Pink Lotion... But don't use it heavily just take a your index finger and take a reasonable amount and apply some to each side i only use carrot cream like once every 4 days....

- Now Use The Dub-C Prison Method!!! Which Me Personally Dabestevalebron/S.C. King thinks Is The Best Method Discovery To The 360 Wave Game of All Time!!! All The Method Is Getting A Plastic Bag like A Bi-Lo or Wal-Mart Bag And Rubbing It With The Grain on Your Hair As If You Were Brushing It!!! Do This After You Are Done... You Only Have To Do This 10 Times Each Section... This Lays Down THe Hair Really Well...

-Then Du-Rag

Original Thread Made By Dramatic!!!:

IIght yall i been getting alot of pm's about how do i make my hair look so fresh and layed down during wolfing.. Not only here i get complements at school people say damn be you got mad hair on ya head but ya shoots is spinnin and ya hair is flat... So im here to tell yall my regimens and do's and don't to get my look.....

Ok Im gonna start off by saying get line ups every 2 weeks that should be the average length when a line up is fully worn out.. iight now if you plan on wolfing for wore than 6 weeks i suggest you get you shower brushing out in week 1 to 6 and the rest of the weeks from 6 should just be h20ed cause the shower brushing after week six will make your hair a mess when you get out the shower and will take forever to get it layed back down so i really suggest the h20 after 6 weeks and don't h20 your hair to much let your natural hair oils set into your hair.... Ok I don't suggest using pomades they will make your hair look greased so i only suggest light moisturizer like carrot creme But don't use it heavily just take a your index finger and take a reasonable amount and apply some to each side i only use carrot cream like once every 4 days....

Ok now I use the Dub-c Prison Meth Which is rubbing a plastic bag on your head with the grain this meth works wonders in almost every situation of hair sticking up except after you get out the shower... I put my own lil spin on the meth for portability i cut a hand sized piece of the plastic and carry it with me where ever i go this meth distributes your natural hair oils all over your head which gives a good natural shine....

Ok and the last part of this is to Du-rag for a reasonable amount of time and brush for a reasonable amount of time if you have an established wave pattern then you would do a little less brushing then someone that is tryna get waves .. for More hair layed down do the dub c meth before you rag up... So If any of yall got question yall know what to do..

Edited by S.C. King - July 29 2008 at 11:47pm
lil-tight View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lil-tight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 29 2008 at 11:50am
good post.

Edited by Karen Shelton - March 03 2010 at 7:47am
25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 29 2008 at 8:06pm
HB will be revived soon

I hope
jaysmizzles07 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaysmizzles07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 26 2008 at 11:52am
I'm in my 6th week of wolfin and I dont know which brush to use in the shower?

Hard?

Soft?
dothdamnthang View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dothdamnthang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 27 2008 at 9:08am
Originally posted by jaysmizzles07 jaysmizzles07 wrote:

I'm in my 6th week of wolfin and I dont know which brush to use in the shower?

Hard?

Soft?

if you into your 6th week you should already be using a hard brush depending on your hair texture 
Chi-Town_Boy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chi-Town_Boy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 01 2008 at 1:48am
this is helpful
Making A Big Comeback New Pics Coming Soon

roro0202 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roro0202 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 28 2010 at 2:15am
thx, what a helpful tip!!
alien987 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alien987 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 02 2010 at 12:54am
hi i am marry davidson
alien
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic