Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Kind of straight, kind of wavy

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ConFrazzled View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ConFrazzled Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Kind of straight, kind of wavy
    Posted: August 29 2008 at 2:58am
What about half-updos?  Clipping half back in a little hairclip or tying it with a scrunchie?  If your hair is longer then you can try different styles besides just leaving it loose, pigtails and french braided pigtails and a single dutch or french braid (probably--though this is trcky to do by yourself).

But to wear your hair down, you might want to try air-drying it in different ways.  I know Jennifer Aniston uses massive curlers to dry her hair on.  Some women with longer hair put it into a bun at the nape of the neck or on the very top of the head to dry.  Maybe a pair of these would work for you?  Or if you want some waves, try drying it in braided pigtails.  There's plenty to experiment with.

Also, to note, somewhere they sell a spray-stuff you can put on your hair before you straighten it, so that it won't get quite as damaged.  It won't be the best thing for your hair, ut it will be better than what you're doing now.
laurentam2007 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laurentam2007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 29 2008 at 12:13pm
I've been looking all over the internet for someone that can help me with my hair.

I have hair, a little below my shoulders that's the type that is considered "straight", but in order to be worn down, HAS to be straightened. There's waves if I don't, but not good looking ones.

Straightening my hair is destroying it, so I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on how I can style it so I'm able to wear it down without straightening it?

Thanks a lot
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic