Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Kristin Kreuk goes short

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Jared View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jared Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 29 2008 at 11:30pm
I guess she doesn't care that much how her hair looks. Becuase if she did, I think she would be pretty sad about how her hair looks now.
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 29 2008 at 5:24pm
Not a style at all in that picture--but at least it's real news.
Klaatu48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaatu48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 29 2008 at 4:28pm
in a surprising move even to myself, I have to give it a bit of a thumbs up. It's definitely not a style I'm usually a fan of, but it's such a change from her old style that I can't help but be impressed with her guts (if not her style decisions). It'd definitely get my heart racing if I saw it in person.
BazookaJoe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BazookaJoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 29 2008 at 4:03pm

Doesn't look as bad in this pic:

Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 29 2008 at 3:29pm
     OMG! Dead Bob
Morgan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morgan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 29 2008 at 2:52pm
http://www.imnotobsessed.com/2008/07/29/kristin-kreuk-cut-off-her-hair

From her blog ...

So,

I am assuming there are a few of you who are wanting to murder me at this precise moment… Now, deep breaths, it will grow back at some point. And I think it is pretty darn cute.

For three years I have been wanting to cut my hair. It’s been long for about 15 bloody years. If I had not been working on a television series I would have cut it a while ago. I suppose this is kind of an expression of freedom, haha. Us gals tend to have so much tied up in hair. There is like this emotional attachment to it, and it is apparently a REALLY big deal to cut it all off…in one go. I had a plethora or offers to come with, to document, and I just went in there on my own and Sarah (she is the key hairstylist on Smallville, and is freakin rad) tied it in a ponytail and sawed the sucker off…

And now I have short hair. It feels really different. My head feels different. Washing my hair this morning was by far the strangest experience I have had in a while… Like, there is no hair there. And there was before. And now there isn’t. Really weird. And yoga was fun with no hair. And I can feel the wind rush through, and the sun hit the nape of my neck, and my head feels LIGHT. I am experiencing the world in a new way. Really that is how I feel about this new phase in my life.

Apart from my family, Smallville is the longest relationship I have been in. 7+ years. And it has now pretty much ended. The decisions I am making now are a reflection of where I am in my 20’s. GBD is my primary commitment at this point, as well as my relationships. I have got to admit that it is really strange to not walk into that studio every week. But, there is a whole world of new shizznat that I now have the opportunity to choose. I can grab the proverbial hair goo of life and play… I told you all last week. I am sappy.

Love,

Kristin

p.s. I have never used hair goo until now. I actually need to style my hair now. Oh, the possibilities….

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic