Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Please explain

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
julesyjul88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julesyjul88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Please explain
    Posted: August 03 2008 at 2:51am
Hi guys,it's been a long time.
Remember how I was trying to get away from the bob? Well,I keep going back to it,LOL. It is so hard to grow out because it looks sloppy and like crap inbetween stages.
Anyways,the inverted bob is a big topic here,and I guess I'm still a little confused as to what one is? How is it different from a classic bob which is shorter in the back and sides and longer in front?
I know you've probably heard this question before but I'd kinda like a change and was thinking maybe I'd get one next time instead of the style I have now.
Thanks.
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 03 2008 at 3:43pm
I've always thought that a classic bob was where the hair was cut to the same length all the way around and an inverted bob was shorter in the back, longer in the front and some call it an A-Line bob because it looks like an "A" from the back.  Like I said, this is what I always thought but I could be wrong.

Here's a classic bob from the side

A Teri Hatcher's Lois Lane look

Inverted bob, aka A-Line or graduated bob

A real severe A-Line

HAWG

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julesyjul88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 04 2008 at 2:52am
Thank you Hawg! All this time I thought I had a classic bob,and I had an inverted one already,LOL.
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 04 2008 at 7:44pm
Glad to help but I still need to make it clear that I'm not the authority; I'm just passing along information found out on the web.

So, with this bob issue somewhat settled, what's next for your hair?
HAWG

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julesyjul88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 09 2008 at 1:24am
Who knows,LOL.Right now I'm growing out some bangs,so I see a cut somewhere in the future to even it up more.
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 11 2008 at 6:30pm
Cool.  You look awesome in your avatar.
HAWG

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julesyjul88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 13 2008 at 4:39am
thank you!Embarrassed
baldshorthair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baldshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 21 2011 at 9:09am
HAI...HAI...
Come visit the site "WORLD OF BALD AND SHORT HAIR GIRLS "...!!!

http://baldshorthair-girls.blogspot.com/

Smile

THANK YOU
495eirghjkghj4543534
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic