Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Lip augmentation

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
leighann View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote leighann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Lip augmentation
    Posted: August 03 2008 at 5:12pm
I have wanted to have fuller lips for about a yr now, Ive tried some lip plumpers and was wondering if anyone found one that really worked and I have also been looking into lip augmentation and was wondering if anyone has had the procedure done. 
wvulovey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wvulovey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 17 2008 at 1:43pm
Ya lol. I'm like writing all over every topic. Every1 must think im a beauty freak. Bu I've been doing little things since 16.

I had restalyne done and I just needed my top lip plumped. I went for 1 vile bc i thought it would be enough. I vile is $400 where i went and lasts up to 4 months max.

Well that 1 vile wasnt enough and i was still stuck with a thin top lip.

So now I'm getting Juvaderm. Which goes for , I think, 800 dollars a vile. BUT I will prolly jsut need a half vile for my top lip and my doc saves it for up to ayear for me. Juvaderm is much better for plumping and lasts a year! I'll send you b4 and after pics. I get my lips done next Friday, OCt. 22, i believe.
NewHope View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NewHope Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 23 2009 at 11:04pm
fuller lips is the sexiest lips I have seen ever but the fees are too high for me
hope you good luck with that.
MajorLinda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MajorLinda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 16 2009 at 1:43am

Since modern medicine has made it possible for us to be healthier, more active and younger-looking than we are, we aren’t about to settle for less without a fight. Whether we pursue perfection through products (cosmetics) or procedures (plastic surgery), the means exist to get us where we want to go.
anitalove View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anitalove Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 02 2010 at 10:52am
Hey, easy there.  Where are we trying to go?  Let's not get carried away or we'll end up looking like the lion from the Wizard of Oz.  A nip here and a tuck there is cool, but full blown bodily reconstruction is a bit extreme.  I mean, if we don't slow down we'll just burst out of our skins one day and be walking around all raw like we've got 1st degree burns and stuff.
catt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote catt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 16 2010 at 3:38pm
Hello,
          Lip augmentation is a procedure to enhance the fullness of lips. This is accomplished either by injection of a soft tissue filler, such as collagen or by the placement of synthetic or grafted material. 

Good candidates for lip augmentation are those who have realistic expectations of the outcome. Injections or implants can enhance and improve your natural look, but they're not designed to create a radical change in your appearance.

As with any medical procedure, you should tell your doctor of any allergies or any medications that you are taking, and you will be required to discuss your medical history. Certain conditions or diseases can increase your chances of complications, such as blood clots, diabetes, or poor circulation. If you are a smoker, this may also be a complicating factor.

thanks!!

nose right
marshdawman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marshdawman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 24 2011 at 7:59am
I had restaurant done and I just required my top lip plumped. I went for 1 dangerous bc i imagined it would be enough. I dangerous is $400 where i went and persists up to 4 several weeks max.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic