Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

HAIRADDICTIONZ.COM

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
dewhair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dewhair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HAIRADDICTIONZ.COM
    Posted: August 04 2008 at 12:12am
Hello
My name is Lorraine Conrad  I am the founder of Hair Addictionz. I have been in the hair business for 24 years and have been doing hair extensions  and wearing  hair extensions  this long as well.  I have had every imaginable brand out there on my head and always found something wrong with every method from track baldness to standing behind the chair for 5 hours and longer with the same client.  I new there had to be a better  way to do hair extension getting better results and faster for the stylist to make a lot of money. My mission was to create a product that is fast, easy, non-damaging to the client's hair, with easy application and removal, and is virtually undetectable. That is why I created Hair Addictionz.. This Revolutionary  hair extension method is like no other. It’s the only method of its kind! Hair Panels are exclusively at Hair Addictionz! 95% of clientele prefer this method over any other technique!

This new method costs about half of what most other methods cost.
This stylist preferred technique takes approximately 1 hour to put on and 15 minutes to remove.
It looks and feels more natural than other types of extensions.
It requires no special shampoos or brushes.
It is much flatter on your scalp and can be worn up without detection.
It doesn’t look stringy like individuals and does not fall out.
The hair is reusable for up to 3 applications.
It involves no more messy glue.
In most cases helps your natural hair grows healthier and longer than ever before.
Another complaint that stylist had, was the hair did not look and feel good after a few washings. I am proud to say, not only do we have the best product out there but we also have the BEST hair on the international market !

Hair Addictionz hair is the first and only  hair available in the market. One of our secrets is that we use only the best raw material, healthy and youthful hair.
Our processing is done by hand, in small batches and with no machinery.  “Only about 1 percent of the hair collected is qualified as Remi hair. “

Each strand of hair is hand selected  Our Hair Addictionz hair is carefully cut making sure ALL of the cuticle layers are aligned in the same direction for a long lasting absolutely tangle free wear for months. Many have tried to duplicate this level of quality, but no one has come close to attaining natural, beautiful and long lasting hair like HAIR ADDICTIONZ hair. We never compromise when it comes to quality.

Hair Addictionz is dedicated to delivering the highest quality products at the reasonable prices. Our  hair will consistently deliver superior quality, luster, full body, and exceptionally long lasting life. Hair Addictionz  hair also has its unique quality, our hair is “TOTALLY  REUSEABLE“!!

Hair Addictionz is proud to be the BEST when it comes to Hair!!

Saph View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 07 2012 at 10:33pm
Please be honest. The product you sell is Klixtensions, and they have a U.S. patent on their product. In fact, all of the items you sell on your website are made by other companies. There is nothing wrong with this, but claiming that you did the work to invent something that was invented by another person is low, and cheap.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic