Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Kenzie Dalton bobbed

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Kenzie Dalton bobbed
    Posted: August 28 2008 at 9:11pm

She plays a cheerleader on "One Tree Hill" and she went from this

To this really cute bob

HAWG
kensrs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kensrs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 29 2008 at 2:11am
lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 29 2008 at 8:11am
i have to say    WOW
I LOVE IT ON HER!!!!  especially the shorter bob with the brown nape and blonde on top     she nailed the cut perfectly
Long with BLUNT bangs or ALL cut to lip length, I cant decide my favorite!
conrad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote conrad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 29 2008 at 9:17am

AWESOME!!!!!!  That is the best one yet that i have seen, and on such a beautiful woman!jawdrop

"We are the people our parents warned us about" Jimmy Buffet
natasha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote natasha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 29 2008 at 10:39am
Wow.
divinediva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote divinediva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 29 2008 at 1:35pm
mmmm...im soooooo over the whole bob thing-its been done to death...celebs go and get bobbed then a few weeks later are sporting hair extensions to make there hair look the same as before their drastic bob cut...the point????
It doesn't have to be natural to be fabulous!!!/
Horse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Horse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 30 2008 at 5:56am
I want to hate this cut, but I can't. It's the needle in the haystack of "pobs" that I actually like. But she's no Whitney Able...
"It has to start somewhere. It has to start some time. What better place than here. What better time than now." - Zack De La Rocha
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 30 2008 at 5:59pm
Great find Kensrs; the back is much shorter; looks awesome.  Hope to find more pictures.
HAWG
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 30 2008 at 6:46pm
From high school girl to sexy women.  This is why I still want this cut around.  Yes, there are many average ones but now and then a gem is found.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic