Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

So Much Static!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
gwatt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gwatt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: So Much Static!!!!
    Posted: February 07 2003 at 2:23pm
Help!

I can't remember the last time I was able to brush my hair without *whoosh* the Albert Einstein look! Which, although worked quite well for him, is not exactly the look I'm going for! The only product I could find that eliminated the static was Therma-Silk Leave In Conditioner. Now, I'm not sure if they stopped making it, or if they just stopped selling it in my province, but I have wasted so much time and money on other leave-ins that just don't cut it.

Do any of you hair gurus out there have any suggestions for a static-eliminating product?

Oh, and by the way, I live in a very, very small city on the east coast of Canada. Unless it's a mainstream product, chances are I won't be able to find it!

Thanks!
gwatt
Elissa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elissa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 07 2003 at 2:31pm
Lush sells a conditioner called "Forever in Bloom" that is wonderful for eliminating static.

You can also try running a dryer sheet over your hair after brushing. It's an instant fix.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic