Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Need to get rid of some indian hair...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Samantha~Jane View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Samantha~Jane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Need to get rid of some indian hair...
    Posted: August 30 2008 at 5:43am
Hi everyone, I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post this type of message on this board so it may get moved, but anyway I thought I'd ask, if anyone was interested in buying some tight curl Indian hair off me? 

There is definetely enough for a full head, I bought it from RK indian hair but when I received it I realised I had ordered the wrong curl pattern so it is way too tight curled for my hair and doesn't match at all! Even though it straightens nice and I can't be bothered to so that all the time!

There is 8 oz in total, I have about 6 - 7 oz of it that is in it's original colour which is brown/almost black that I haven't touched, and the rest of it (about 1 oz, which I'll give away free) I tried to see what it would be like if I bleached it so it's kinda orangey which can be dyed back to it's dark brown colour.
I paid about £120 for it but will sell if for about £50 + P&P if anyone is interested cos it will just be a waste otherwise.
It's also about 22 inches long, if anyone wants photo's of it just let me know and I'll e-mail them.

Thank you! x

Edited by Samantha~Jane - August 30 2008 at 5:43am
nicole1971 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nicole1971 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 31 2008 at 4:40pm
Can you post pics here? Do you think I can lift the color to a blonde?

You said you can straighten it. Does it stay straight throughout the day?
Samantha~Jane View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Samantha~Jane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 03 2008 at 11:31am
Yeah I will up load the pics tomorrow straight after work, I only tried lifting the hair so much, so it went just went orange, I'm not sure how light it will go though to be honest.

And as for straightening it, I haven't worn it so I can't really say Smile
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic