Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Looking for the right shade of red...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
April_Nicole View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote April_Nicole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Looking for the right shade of red...
    Posted: February 10 2003 at 10:19pm
Hi! Wondering what color of red I would look best in? I have very fair skin, dark brown eyes, and my natural hair is dark brown. Although, right now it is a medium brown with some lighter highlights. (I tend to change colors a lot!)
I can't decide which red would work best with my skin tone, etc. A dark or a lighter shade? I was thinking maybe a light Auburn, but I don't know...

P.S.---There's a pic of me in my profile, but I had blonde hair then!
April :-)
Ingrid16 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ingrid16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 11 2003 at 12:51am
Hi, April! Since you have pale skin, you could probably pull off just about any shade of red, but I think since you have brown eyes, maybe a darker, more brownish-red might look really good. Or maybe a brilliant, fire-red, altho a friend of mine dyes her hair that color, and I know its really hard to keep :) So, maybe a brown-red or a deep, violety red? Hope this helps & good luck!!

Love,
Inga

PS-That's a nice picture in your profile...you're very pretty! :)
If I had wings then I could take you in
I'd stay on the ground and show you some things
The grass is strewn with blades of gold
all sights and sounds I have been told
all hopes, desires, seem to sing
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic