Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Looking for the right shade of red...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ingrid16 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ingrid16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Looking for the right shade of red...
    Posted: February 11 2003 at 12:51am
Hi, April! Since you have pale skin, you could probably pull off just about any shade of red, but I think since you have brown eyes, maybe a darker, more brownish-red might look really good. Or maybe a brilliant, fire-red, altho a friend of mine dyes her hair that color, and I know its really hard to keep :) So, maybe a brown-red or a deep, violety red? Hope this helps & good luck!!

Love,
Inga

PS-That's a nice picture in your profile...you're very pretty! :)
If I had wings then I could take you in
I'd stay on the ground and show you some things
The grass is strewn with blades of gold
all sights and sounds I have been told
all hopes, desires, seem to sing
April_Nicole View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote April_Nicole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 10 2003 at 10:19pm
Hi! Wondering what color of red I would look best in? I have very fair skin, dark brown eyes, and my natural hair is dark brown. Although, right now it is a medium brown with some lighter highlights. (I tend to change colors a lot!)
I can't decide which red would work best with my skin tone, etc. A dark or a lighter shade? I was thinking maybe a light Auburn, but I don't know...

P.S.---There's a pic of me in my profile, but I had blonde hair then!
April :-)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic