Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

expired

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
conrad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote conrad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 16 2008 at 1:47pm
Originally posted by bnbivi00 bnbivi00 wrote:

Originally posted by Romy Romy wrote:

bnbivi00:

When you don't like to talk about haircutting, go to another forum!

I love talking about hair cutting....I will do it all day with anyone that wants.  Please notice that I have been on this board MUCH longer than about anyone else.

There is a point when a desire becomes an unhealthy obsession and I think that is where this whole situation is.  Take a look at how many posts have been devoted to Kimberlee and his desire to have specific cuts/colors.  I would love to know if she knows how much he writes about it and thinks about it.  I think if she knew, an EPO would be coming soon after!!!

Not to sounds naive, but what is an EPO??
"We are the people our parents warned us about" Jimmy Buffet
karen s View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote karen s Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 16 2008 at 2:49pm
Originally posted by Romy Romy wrote:

bnbivi00:

When you don't like to talk about haircutting, go to another forum!

Romy, I think you have picked bnbivi00 up wrong, it wasn't cutting hair that they meant, it was the situation from the first original post, regarding any person should not be told how when they have their hair cut. A little bit of confusion going on now, lolLOL
karen sanderson
lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 21 2008 at 10:07am

all i can say in my defense  i never forced her into any cut and its all harmless fun

enjoyed by BOTH of us (trust me here) she knows what goes on

Long with BLUNT bangs or ALL cut to lip length, I cant decide my favorite!
mikecuts View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikecuts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 21 2008 at 8:07pm
Lovebobs, Have you ever thought of taking your skills and going to beauty school to learn the trade and do it for a living?
Mike
Romy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Romy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 22 2008 at 12:53am
Bravo for lovebobs and go on with this to do that you both like!
GC2599 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GC2599 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 22 2008 at 11:06am
Mike how much is beauty school? How long does it last?
mikecuts View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikecuts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 22 2008 at 7:07pm
GC2599, 
That is an open question that I feel there is no correct answer,  I am sure depending on were you go and what state depends on how many hours and money you will need.
Mike

Edited by mikecuts - September 22 2008 at 7:09pm
baldshorthair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baldshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 21 2011 at 9:08am
HAI...HAI...
Come visit the site "WORLD OF BALD AND SHORT HAIR GIRLS "...!!!

http://baldshorthair-girls.blogspot.com/

Smile

THANK YOU
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic