Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

wife's cut

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kimbearly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kimbearly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: wife's cut
    Posted: September 06 2008 at 6:53pm
I feel for her.  I have done a "stupid" cut/style/haircolor/perm more times than I would have liked. 

Have fun with the baby making!!!

Baby

Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 05 2008 at 10:33am
     Sorry, trekgod! Whenever my DW has one of those "blah" moments, I ask her whose short or shorter hair looks better than hers? The answer is clear--no one's! Yes, hers too will not hold a curl, but it's just perfect to me, and frankly, it's the envy of many. Just hang in there, tg. I know it's sad for her and you to have reality strike after the fact. Blessings, Bob Smile
trekgod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trekgod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 04 2008 at 6:02pm

Hi. I am a long time reader and wanted to share my recent story. My wife had wonderfully silky long fine straight hair. Her hair never really holds a curl longer than 1 hours but its beautiful and wonderful to play with. Recently she has grown jaded with her hair and wanted to cut it. I told her how much I love it but she insisted on cutting it. Off went 6 inches. When she got home she told me how much she misses her hair after the first shower. It's going to take at least a year for her to grow it back. Add to that her hair grows slowly it could take well over a year. The only plus is that we might get pregnant soon, so that will help her hair growth I have heard. Other than that, we will wait patiently for it to return. As they say "don't know what you got until it's gone."

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic