Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

overnight perm

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
strate2curly View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote strate2curly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: overnight perm
    Posted: February 12 2003 at 6:45pm
I have hair to my tail bone. About 4 years ago I got a perm that the stylist called an Airwave. She rolled it and then put something on it, sent me home for the night. The next morning I came back in, she applied something else to it, dried it etc and then took the rollers out. This was the BEST perm I have ever had. It was very easy on my hair and looked and lasted great. Right after that she retired and couldn't be found. I've since asked many salon if they've heard of an Airwave or overnight perm and they all look at me like I'm crazy. Has anyone else ever hear of these?
Sophie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sophie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 12 2003 at 7:30pm
Hi Strate; I have been in the Salon Bus. for 19 years, I have heard of air neutralizing Perms...But not a spicific perm or manufacturer by that name.

Are you in the US?

There are some wonderful texturizing products available though, and they only take a couple of hours.:)

I will be interested in any feed back you get on this thread. StyleOn.
andi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 13 2003 at 10:47am
A 'google' search for airwave perm thows up several salons which seem to offer it. Maybe one of them could give you further information?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic