Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hair Extension Expert

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ikandihair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ikandihair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hair Extension Expert
    Posted: September 18 2008 at 1:43pm
Hi guys my name's Katie and am a licensed cosmetologist that specializes in extensions. I have a website called http://www.ikandihairdesign.com that is mainly all about dread extensions dread falls and other dread products and how-to's! However I also fusion extensions as well as tracks and braids. Feel free to contact us at info@ikandihairdesign.com or contact me directly at ikandihairdesign@gmail.com!!

Have a look!! <3
Check out iKandiHairDesign.com Today! :)
ehairexperts View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ehairexperts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 26 2010 at 7:43pm
I had been doing hair extensions for over 15 years before I decided to take a step into a different aspect of the extension business. I now write articles with a myriad of information and resources ranging from wigs and weaves to fusion extension and hairpieces.
eHairExperts - your article resource for all of your hair extension needs. FREE product GIVEAWAYS.
Ms. Jones View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ms. Jones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2011 at 9:01am
Hello Ladies...Sew-n-Weave Specials!!!If anyone is looking for a hairstylist in the Atlanta area check out my website @ www.sewinweavesinatlanta.com  l had over 60 photos of my work. You can also contact me @ 678-754-3196 Charla Jones Thx! Also l am licenced cosmetologist w/15 yrs of  professional experience...Check me out & tell me what u think!

Edited by Ms. Jones - March 28 2011 at 9:27am
Annointed Hand!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic