Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Profectiv..

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
_Princess_ View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Princess_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Profectiv..
    Posted: September 18 2008 at 3:32pm
Anyone use this line and seen good results?

Edited by _Princess_ - September 18 2008 at 3:34pm
Gldspoon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gldspoon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 25 2008 at 3:47pm
I used to use he hair serums and cremes. I liked the one for thinning edges and another one that's pink....I don't remember what it's called but it's something for split ends. I find that the products are a bit thick and depending on what type of hair you have it might be too heavy.

Over all I give the line a 7 out of 10.

Best way to find out though is to try it out for yourself. And if it makes a difference my all time favourite hair care line for relaxed hair is KeraCare
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Princess_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 26 2008 at 2:34pm

I kno, especially since what works for others might not work for yourself..I was jus looking for opinions of tha line...I recently started using "MegaGrowth Anti-Breakage ProGrowth Revitalizer
Hair & Scalp Stimulator" smells good, jus hoping for results.

Gldspoon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gldspoon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 26 2008 at 7:26pm
I think it was the mega groth hair serum I tried. It's in a narrow bottle and the serum itself is thick. I'd love to hear about how it's going for you. :)
Welcome to My World! Beauty Tips for Black Women
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Princess_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 27 2008 at 2:26pm
I'll keep you posted
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Princess_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 06 2008 at 9:06pm
Ok, though it smells soooo good, it hasn't been working...another product to add to the no work list..but it does make my hair smell nice and soft and a lil goes a long way, so I'll def use up the rest of it.
Gldspoon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gldspoon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 15 2008 at 11:16am
Yeah...it's good that you tried it out. You're right a little does go a long way. I still have a product I got years ago that's still not done (serum for edges). 
Welcome to My World! Beauty Tips for Black Women
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Princess_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 18 2008 at 8:21pm

I do as well...so much that I haven't bought anything new in the longest...so right now I have a long list of different products that I'd like to use/try lol

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic