Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Question about my hair (I know NOTHING about hair)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Question about my hair (I know NOTHING about hair)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
joelsep View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joelsep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Question about my hair (I know NOTHING about hair)
    Posted: September 18 2008 at 6:57pm
Hi guys :) I just today had my haircut... well, I just had the bangs cut because they were in my eyes. The previous haircut I had the bangs were layered. This time, not knowing what I wanted, I asked her to make it all one length in front... but it turns out that looks horrendous on me. She also cut it a bit too short but I guess that doesn't matter. Anyway, my question is, I used to wear my layered bangs in front like this (sorry for the dazed look):

The stylist cut my hair sort of like this as far as the bangs go:

(Top left, middle, bottom right)

In other words, it's all one length in front.

My question is, once my hair has grown back enough, will it look essentially the same as it did in the first picture if I wear it that way? Or will the fact that it's still all one length make it still look a bit odd? PROBABLY a stupid question but I don't seem to know a thing about hair. I'm a guy btw :$ I just ask because I might want to go back to the lady and have her just add layers like last time.

Thanks in advance!

Edited by joelsep - September 18 2008 at 7:03pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic