Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Wave cap line.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
gnarly_waves View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gnarly_waves Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wave cap line.
    Posted: September 22 2008 at 10:54pm
Okay, so what can I do to prevent having a big ass line across my forehead for like an hour or more after I wake up? I've been wearing a wave cap to sleep for the past week and I always got a line on my forehead in the morning. Durags do the same thing to me I think, I dunno, I'll try a durag tonight I guess and see. Even the "King Cash Meth" seems to leave a bit of a line, too.

Is there anything I can do to prevent that line on my forehead if I am wearing just a wave cap?
"but this is the remix, with the cheap tricks, hittin' sweet licks, and I cut the braids off but the waves in the fade'll make you seasick!"

Badboy23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Badboy23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 23 2008 at 3:26am
dnt put it on so tight
Dont watch me, watch TV
dothdamnthang View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dothdamnthang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 23 2008 at 11:11am
flatten the wave cap out instead of it being rolled up.. flatten the Durag straps also on your forhead

Edited by dothdamnthang - September 23 2008 at 11:13am
RTtheRebound View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RTtheRebound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 29 2008 at 12:53pm

Iron you stocking cap or Durrag so it flattens out.

Gristyle View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
King of Waves, 360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gristyle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 30 2008 at 6:46am
drop a update
[IMG]http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j254/Gristyle/84497587_l.gif" />
I eat waves like cake
360 DEEP!
Davo View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Davo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 30 2008 at 7:44am
It may not be hot tight the wave cap is. When I wear mine during the day there isn't that much of a line, but when I sleep the pressure from me laying down with the cap on makes a deeper line. Also, I noticed that lotioning your face helps the lines leave faster.
Etreya809 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Etreya809 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 30 2008 at 12:41pm
Yea either pl it or jus put body/facial lotion...rubbin it hard with ya fingers also makes it leave faster. Somethin i do is put on one of my mommas bandanas (yea, like em old schoo gangstas) and then put the wave cap over. Really lays it down witout leavin any line at all, plus its much more comfortable to sleep in. Also lil hairs dont eva stick out if the cap moves cuz the bandanna fabric aint as porous. Give it a try bro and lemme kno wut ya think.
ETREYA THE WEREWOLF
Week 1-8 - Complete
Week 9 - Complete
Week 10 - Complete
Week 11 - Complete
Week 12 - Complete
Week 13 - Complete
Week 14 - Complete
Week 15 - Pending...
Week 16
Josid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Josid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 30 2008 at 1:45pm

Im usually @work btn 8am and 6pm. I could sneak into the washroom to brush but I cant durag/wavecap. Do you think this situation might affect my progress so much?

We are gods!
linestopper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote linestopper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2013 at 5:47pm
hello!!! to prevent lines on your head just use a line stopper you can buy then for 1.00 dollar on ebay or $4.00 on the blog i will give you a link http://www.ebay.com/itm/251279724349?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649 http://linestopper.wordpress.com/about/
line stopper
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic