Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Purchasing Hair Care Products

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
zein07 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zein07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Purchasing Hair Care Products
    Posted: September 24 2008 at 6:13pm

Where do you prefer to buy hair care products? Like Target or more of a Walgreens? What makes one better than the other?

One more question...If you could change anything about the haircare aisle at your favorite store what would it be and why? (For example, I have curly hair and with all the specific "curly hair shampoos" I get confused.)
Poza Salon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Poza Salon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 09 2009 at 9:21pm
There is a HUGE difference in drug store products vs. Salon haircare
1)Ingredients( and amount of)
2)Age of Product( Most salon products sold in stores in over 2 years old)

ai520long View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ai520long Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2009 at 2:37am

Once upon a time, there was an island where all the feelings lived: Happiness, Sadness,wow power leveling, Knowledge, and all of the others, including Love. One day itWoW Gold.was announced to the feelings that the island would sink, so all constructed boats and left. Except for Love.

Love was the only one who stayed. Love wanted to hold out until the last possible moment.

When the island had almost sunk,Love decided to ask for help.

Richnesswow power leveling, was passing by Love in a grand boat. Love said,

"Richness, can you take me with you?"

Richness answered, "No, I can't. There is a lot of gold and silver in my boat. There is no place here for you."

Love WoW Gold,decided to ask Vanity who was also passing by in a beautiful vessel. "Vanity, please help me!"

"I can't help you, Love. You are all wet and might damage my boat," Vanity answered.

Sadness was close by so Love asked,  "Sadness, let me go with you."

"Oh .WoW Gold, . . Love, I am so sad that I need to be by myself!"

Happiness passed by Love, too, but she was so happy that she did not even hear when Love called her.

Suddenly, there was a voice, "Come, Love, I will take you." It was an elder. So blessed and overjoyed, Love even forgot to ask the elder where they were going. When they arrived at dry land, the elder went her own way. Realizing how much was owed the elder,

Love asked Knowledge, another elder, "Who Helped me?"

"It was Time," Knowledge answered.

"Time?"WoW Gold, asked Love. WoW Power Leveling."But why did Time help me?"

Knowledge smiled with deep wisdom and answered, "Because only Time is capable of understanding how valuable Love is."
Once upon a time, there was an island where all the feelings lived: Happiness, Sadness, Knowledge, and all of the others, including Love. One day it was announced to the feelings that the island would sink, so all constructed boats and left. Except for Love.

Love was the only one who stayed. Love wanted to hold out until the last possible moment.

When the island had almost sunk, Love decided to ask for help.

Richness was passing by Love in a grand boat. Love said,

"Richness, can you take me with you?"

Richness answered, "No, I can't.World Of Warcraft gold.There is a lot of gold and silverWorld of warcraft Power Leveling,in my boat. There is no place here for you."

Love decided to ask Vanity who was also passing by in a beautiful vessel. "Vanity, please help me!"

"I can't help you, Love. You are all wet and might damage my boat," Vanity answered.

Sadness was close by so Love asked, "Sadness, let me go with you."

"Oh . . . Love, wow gold,I am so sad that I need to be by myself!"

Happiness passed by Love, too, but she was so happy that she did not even hear when Love called her.

Suddenly, there was a voice, "Come, Love, I will take you." It was an elder. So blessed and overjoyed, Love even forgot to ask the elder where they were going. When they arrived at dry land,World of warcraft Power Leveling, the elder went her own way. Realizing how much was owed the elder,

Love asked Knowledge, another elder, "Who Helped me?"

"It was Time," Knowledge answered.

"Time?" asked Love. "But why did Time help me?"

Knowledgeaoc gold, smiled with deep wisdom and answered, "Because only Time is capable of understanding how valuable Love is."
Love and Time

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic