Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What do you think about the hair care aisle?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
zein07 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zein07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What do you think about the hair care aisle?
    Posted: September 24 2008 at 6:26pm

Where do you prefer to buy hair care products? What makes it so great?

One more question...If you could change anything about the haircare aisle at your favorite store what would it be and why? (For example, I have curly hair and with all the specific "curly hair shampoos" I get confused.)
np3player View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote np3player Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 12 2009 at 2:19am
I waste so much time browsing through the haircare aisle... reading all the products... if i could change nething, than i'd just have them have even more selection, so i can waste more time!

I find it really hard to tell with shampoo though... usually gotta try it to see if it is any good~
plainmane View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote plainmane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 18 2009 at 5:36pm
I would want the stores to add more organic products and products from small businesses.  I love those the best it seems.
Visit my site at www.plainmane.mybisi.com for beautiful hand-crafted hair accessories!
kait0840 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kait0840 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2010 at 6:18pm
I skip the haircare aisle ever since I found you can shop on the web.
The products are delivered right to your house. It is so easy, I love it. Never going back to another horrible haircare aisle where all the brands and bottles are confusing the heck out of me!

Edited by Karen Shelton - June 15 2010 at 10:34pm
~kp
Dark40 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dark40 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 02 2011 at 3:22pm
I prefer to buy my haircare products online or at Walmart.  kait0840 is right.  Online is so much better.  They deliver it to your house.

Edited by Dark40 - March 02 2011 at 3:23pm
Shannon D. Bax
listenwong View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote listenwong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 11 2011 at 2:48am
Hi, i know the best wigs store, most of the pictures are taken from the real wigs made from them.
they also have large collection of designer wigs and you dont need to pay them at designer price.
i also purchased my wigs from that store http://www.thiswigs.com/
just received the wigs! Guess what, they're gorgeous and comfortable fit. love it!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic