Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

cutting out caffeine

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Lickalime View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lickalime Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: cutting out caffeine
    Posted: September 24 2008 at 6:39pm
I have gained some weight and I am not happy.  I have noticed when I drink coffee in the morning, even if it's a cup and a half, I am so jittery and hungry that I just eat whatever I come across

I decided to cut out caffeine to see if I can balance out my eating habits.  I have increased my water intake and I'm trying to eat better.  I have stopped eating sweets and drinking diet pop

if I can stick to this (which I really hope I can) and I keep up working out three days a week, I am hoping to get into better shape

*sorry this isn't really a question, I guess I'm just looking for support*
I am at 32"
~goal length 36"
Sophia1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sophia1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 30 2008 at 9:22pm
You are making some excellent choices I think ! Yes cutting out the diet soda is important, I have read so many new articles about how 'fake sugars' like you find in these drinks actually trick your brain so that it no longer recognizes 'real' sugar, and so you end up eating more of it. Ugh !

I am in the same boat, I am only trying to lose about 10 pounds, and it's been terrible. I have cut out sweets too, and I am now in withdrawl. It's so hard to eat a stupid carrot when you know a nice thick piece of chocolate cake will do the trick.....

Oops, sorry, I am probably not helping you ;-)

If only losing 10 pounds is hard I can't imagine how difficult it is for those trying to lose more. We should really support each other here.

Good luck, you are not alone. Please let us know if you make some progress soon.
JStegen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JStegen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 04 2010 at 5:38pm
You are definitely on the right track! Cutting out caffiene and soda is the easiest way to cut calories. I always order a water with my meals :)  I'm sure you will be in shape in no time!
serro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote serro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 24 2010 at 3:33pm
i was stop drink so much coffee to, now i drink mostly green tea. it make me feel better than coffee ;)
jennyhomes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jennyhomes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 03 2011 at 2:07pm
There is a lots of ideas to cut cutting out of  caffeine. It is  simple tips to cut down a caffeine to reduce to drink coffee and soda.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic