Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Ferrets

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Sophia1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sophia1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ferrets
    Posted: September 27 2008 at 2:49pm
Hi does anyone here own ferrets ( or ever owned one ) ?

I have owned ferrets most of my life, however none of them lived past the age of 4 - I am so lucky to have a weasel that is almost five years old !

But I seem to be noticing some strange behavoirs in her recently and I have no clue if this is due to the normal aging process, or if something might be wrong with her.
Since I never had a senior ferret.

Any replies would be appreciated.....thanks.
jamaicakid85 View Drop Down
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 27 2008 at 10:04am

My ex used to have an albino ferret and it used to beat up on her german sheperd. Since your ferret is a senior citizen it's behavior may be due to the fact that it is starting to get senile!

Waves(2001-Present)
stevieb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stevieb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 29 2012 at 2:59pm
What is it like to have a ferret for a pet? I have always been a dog owner and never thought about having anything other than a dog for a pet. I guess my fear would be how to take care of it. Are ferrets hard to take care of?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic