1.5 wtg, update after 5 or 6 week wolfin

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
1.5 wtg, update after 5 or 6 week wolfin
Direct Link To This Post T Keezy August 08 2007 at 1:30pm  Quote T Keezy Quote  Post Reply Reply
yea i meant 2 wolf longer but school start 2morro so il just wolf till november now, no products in hair got home from barbershop bout a hr ago, leave tip and comments please, also da cut took a lil outta mah right side but its nuthin i cant fix in a week, hope deez look bedder than da greasy/wet pics frum lastnite

Direct Link To This Post jamaicakid85 August 08 2007 at 1:32pm  Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post Reply Reply
Touch up the crown a bit and get a #2 cut next time looks good though!!!
Direct Link To This Post Meji August 08 2007 at 1:37pm  Quote Meji Quote  Post Reply Reply
It look fresh but jamaica right that #2 woulda giving you that darker look.
Direct Link To This Post Frizzle1986 August 08 2007 at 1:38pm  Quote Frizzle1986 Quote  Post Reply Reply

Nice waves fam. Try to use some doo gro mega thick on ur thinnin spots.

Direct Link To This Post T Keezy August 08 2007 at 1:40pm  Quote T Keezy Quote  Post Reply Reply
iight good lookin out yall
Direct Link To This Post relly16 August 08 2007 at 1:44pm  Quote relly16 Quote  Post Reply Reply
agreed ^ with jkid,
Direct Link To This Post wave connection August 08 2007 at 1:50pm  Quote wave connection Quote  Post Reply Reply
Good job.  Btw, it does look better than the greasy and wet.  Just a little more growth and you'll be straight.

Edited by wave connection - August 08 2007 at 1:54pm
Direct Link To This Post Lil D.C. August 08 2007 at 1:51pm  Quote Lil D.C. Quote  Post Reply Reply
they aight
Direct Link To This Post meech313 August 08 2007 at 2:29pm  Quote meech313 Quote  Post Reply Reply
looks good just keep brushing
Direct Link To This Post mrclean1992 August 08 2007 at 2:32pm  Quote mrclean1992 Quote  Post Reply Reply
LOL......THEY ST8 MAN & FOR REAL.........I DONT CARE WUT ANYBODY SAYS NATURAL ALWAYS LOOKS BETTER DEN GREASY & WET.
Direct Link To This Post T Keezy August 08 2007 at 2:59pm  Quote T Keezy Quote  Post Reply Reply
iight thanx yall, i gotta lotta work 2 do but i think perfections acheivable before february
Direct Link To This Post Meji August 08 2007 at 3:37pm  Quote Meji Quote  Post Reply Reply
If he wiped down his forehead that greasy look in his hair could be an excuse for great shine! 
Direct Link To This Post T Keezy August 10 2007 at 1:51pm  Quote T Keezy Quote  Post Reply Reply
iight thanx yall, i got a suprise 4 yall next update, credits 2 da wc crown meth and has and 1 eva noticed dey waves gittin deeper wyle dey got a low cut?
Direct Link To This Post wave connection August 10 2007 at 2:18pm  Quote wave connection Quote  Post Reply Reply
Originally posted by T Keezy T Keezy wrote:

credits 2 da wc crown meth

10-4
Direct Link To This Post BALLASTATUS August 10 2007 at 2:18pm  Quote BALLASTATUS Quote  Post Reply Reply
good sh*t boy u spiinnin just keep workin on depth ..
put some cc in a spray bottle and spray and brush dry (repeat as much as possible))
Direct Link To This Post JaySole August 10 2007 at 2:47pm  Quote JaySole Quote  Post Reply Reply
Nice, keep it up. It reminds me of Gyvlls waves but just a lil more spaced out.
Direct Link To This Post stormy_seas August 10 2007 at 2:55pm  Quote stormy_seas Quote  Post Reply Reply
Originally posted by wave connection wave connection wrote:

Originally posted by T Keezy T Keezy wrote:

credits 2 da wc crown meth

10-4

?
Direct Link To This Post clypsekid August 10 2007 at 7:16pm  Quote clypsekid Quote  Post Reply Reply
lol das exactly what i was thinking anyway...
i think that the previous pics of his waves are better i dont like the after barbers waves they too thin and individual instead of being an all round patter nawmeen?
Direct Link To This Post clypsekid August 10 2007 at 7:17pm  Quote clypsekid Quote  Post Reply Reply
i think that the previous pics of his waves are better i dont like the after barbers waves they too thin and individual instead of being an all round pattern nawmeen?
Direct Link To This Post T Keezy August 10 2007 at 10:42pm  Quote T Keezy Quote  Post Reply Reply
Originally posted by clypsekid clypsekid wrote:

i think that the previous pics of his waves are better i dont like the after barbers waves they too thin and individual instead of being an all round pattern nawmeen?

da old pics suck, i embarrased mahself
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>