Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Growing Hair out - SMILINJENN71 Hair Journal

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 16>
Author
Pburgh56 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pburgh56 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2009 at 6:44pm
OMG jenn in July 2010 your hair willbe soo long. Prob even going down your back. Just picture it :) Congrats on the growth and dont trim it unless youneed to thin. Thats awesome your coworkers have been amking comments. I wish you continued success. Do you take anything to make it grow faster?
paper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 15 2009 at 8:32am
Wow Jenn, I can't believe you have been growing your hair for almost a year now. Your doing great, keep going!!!
Kimbearly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kimbearly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 22 2009 at 8:04pm
You have the most beautiful, shiny and healthy hair.  I also just love, love, love your hair color Clap
smilinjenn71 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smilinjenn71 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2009 at 6:42am

Awwww, thanks everybody!!!Hug

I will post a new length pic around the 1st.  I think it's been a slow growing month...... oh well!

Pburgh56 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pburgh56 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2009 at 7:02am
Awww well you know any growth is better than no growth. Im looking forward to pictures. I should be posting pics soon too of me with my new headband and some small braids. yay
Addy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Addy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 28 2009 at 12:52pm
Hey girl!  I just finally made it back over here and I must say, you have come a super long way with fabulous growth!  I love it!  I bet you can't spike it now! LOL 

Keep growing and do light trims!  By Christmas, your layers should be gone! 

Thanks for sharing with us!  I may start a journal too since I take tons of pics and don't really show my length off!  It will be F.U.N!  Clap 

Good growin Jenn!  Heart

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smilinjenn71 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 29 2009 at 6:07pm
Hey sweets!  I just perved... ummm, I mean.... looked at your post!  Awesome job there!

Girl, I can't wait until these layers are gone!  I'm holding off a trim right now b/c I'm desperate to get it up in a ponytail.  I need it to be up for working out and at work too!!  The layers are such a pain in the hiney b/c of all the razored ends.  I mean that made my pixie look great... but not so much for this longer length!  And no, I can't spike it anymore...hehe.Tongue

I also need some ideas for an updo for a wedding in early Nov.  UGH!

Glad to see ya back over here for a bit!Hug
Addy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Addy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 29 2009 at 6:31pm
Don't get me started on layers!  Gosh!  I hate them and they are a real pain to grow out!  I think that stylist put me against them forever! Dead 

Just keep your trimming up and to a minimum.  That's the only way to get rid of them unfortunatly.  As far as an updo, maybe a half up <half ponytail> would look cute with some curls. Smile   You could take a strand of hair and wrap it around the ponytail holder to hide it and secure with a bobby pin underneath.   I'd probly set it in hot rollers first or something like that.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smilinjenn71 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 30 2009 at 8:07pm
July 1st length pic. (a day early)Tongue  I seem to be in a bit of a stall when it comes to length.  I also have been a slacker with the Monistat.....oh well!

Edited by smilinjenn71 - June 30 2009 at 8:09pm
paper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 01 2009 at 7:04am
I think it looks longer Jenn. Wink

Very shiny and pretty!

Pburgh56 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pburgh56 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 01 2009 at 7:54am

Very pretty Jenn. Its nice and shinny and looks very soft :) Are u still doing the pigtails? Hows the ponytail progress?

Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 01 2009 at 8:17am
Looks great. Keep it up.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
Addy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Addy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 01 2009 at 3:48pm
It is getting long Jenn!  Just think, a few more months and you will have no more layers!  YIPEEEEEEE!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smilinjenn71 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 01 2009 at 9:09pm
Thanks for all the encouragement everybody!! 

I might ask hubby to do the hemline trimming.  He might not for fear of messing it up though...lol.
Pburgh56 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pburgh56 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 01 2009 at 11:51pm
Im sure your hubby would be fine with it lol> just tell him not to take too much off haha
shortvslong View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shortvslong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 02 2009 at 7:39am
Your hair still looks so pretty! You can pull off any look, way to go!
Addy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Addy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 02 2009 at 4:49pm
Wouldn't it be nice if I could trim your hair and you could trim mine?mickey

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smilinjenn71 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 02 2009 at 10:44pm
Originally posted by Addy Addy wrote:

Wouldn't it be nice if I could trim your hair and you could trim mine?mickey

YES!  That would solve everything!Big%20smile
Pburgh56 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pburgh56 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 03 2009 at 7:09am

Hows the ponytail coming?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smilinjenn71 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 03 2009 at 10:30am
Originally posted by Pburgh56 Pburgh56 wrote:

Hows the ponytail coming?

It's going to be awhile until I can get all of it up.  Probably after summerConfused... oh well!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 16>
  Share Topic