Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Proactive

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
_Princess_ View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Princess_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Proactive
    Posted: November 30 2008 at 6:10pm
IA, what works for one doesn't work for others and the key is finding something that works for you and your skin type...It sounds like your face is allergic to whatever is used in Proactive
julesyjul88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julesyjul88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 11 2008 at 5:48am
yes,definitely! Dont be fooled by their advertising and dont feel bad if it doesnt work for you.One product is not always right for everyone,because everyone's skin is different.

The key is,to find what works with YOUR skin type.

two VERY helpful books are The skin type solution:
and Healing Adult Acne:
Good luck,hope you find something that works for you.but remember,NOTHING works overnight! Acne is under the skin and takes weeks,sometimes months before you may see results.(products claiming otherwise are so full of ****!)
They help you realize acne is NOT the same for everyone as infomercials like murad and Proactiv would like us to believe!
There are many different KINDS of treatment available and alot of the time a DERMATOLOGIST is the best solution when you dont know what else to do.

Edited by julesyjul88 - November 11 2008 at 5:50am
bridalbabe08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bridalbabe08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 20 2008 at 6:42pm
I have been using the Proactive line of cleanser, toner and moisterizer for a few months now. It seemes to me that my face brakes out more when I use it. has any one else had this problem?Confused
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic