Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New to HairTalk

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
rredlocs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rredlocs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New to HairTalk
    Posted: October 25 2008 at 9:44pm
Hi Everyone,

I'm new to the forum and was pleased that I could join for free!  Well, I have gone through alot of hair changes.  I'm a 37 yearold African American woman who has gone from a short natural to long relaxed hair.  My short hair was a hair choice that I had to make after having hair loss due to stress.  I had a bald spot the size of a golf ball in the crown of my head.  Since then, I grew dread locs until they reached 3 in from bra strap length.

I finally got the nerve the start relaxing my hair again.  My relaxed hair is now 3 in from bra strap length,  My hair's success is due to hair, skin, and nail vitamins, no heat just roller setting, and Dominican hair products.  I'm proud to say that I do my own hair.  Relaxers, Deep Conditioners, Roller Sets and all.

Edited by rredlocs - October 25 2008 at 9:45pm
rredlocs
_Princess_ View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Princess_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 05 2008 at 7:12pm
Welcome...what did you do to treat tha bald spot @ the crown of your head?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic