Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

pci of my hair

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Lickalime View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lickalime Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: pci of my hair
    Posted: October 29 2008 at 3:42pm
I've been wanting to post a picture of my hair but couldn't figure it out.  somehow I figured out how to post pic (yeah!)

I took this with the photo booth option on my computer.  not the best quality and it probably doesn't help that my hair is dark and I'm wearing a brown hoodie (sorry)
I'll try to perfect the picture taking this weekend.  anyway.  here is my pic:  three inches away from my goal length and freshly colored

I am at 32"
~goal length 36"
Lickalime View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lickalime Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 29 2008 at 3:42pm
I've been outside a lot today as well, so my hair isn't exactly combed *sorry*
I am at 32"
~goal length 36"
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 30 2008 at 2:00am
Looks great. I do hope you reach your goal.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 30 2008 at 3:38pm
    LOL That's what my wife's hair looked like this afternoon after spending time in the wind with her hair loose. Very pretty hair, lickalime! Clap Bob
Lickalime View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lickalime Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 30 2008 at 7:04pm
thanks guys.  I took another pic.  I think this shows my length better
I am at 32"
~goal length 36"
paper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 31 2008 at 8:46am
Very pretty. I love your length and color!

Do you have a goal length?
Sophia1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sophia1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 31 2008 at 11:18pm
Hey I love your hair. It's a great color and looks very healthy. Keeping the long, older parts healthy is one of the biggest challenges, especially when you color your hair. Congrats !! I am still about 10 inches away from my goal length ....ugh   
Lickalime View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lickalime Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 01 2008 at 12:12pm
I think I am about three inches from my goal length.  I want to grow it to my waist.  I'd love tailbone, but I don't know if I could handle it that long

thanks for all the encouragement and compliments Embarrassed
I am at 32"
~goal length 36"
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 02 2008 at 12:10am
If you do try to go longer you know you will get a lot of encouragement and compliments. Thank you for the other pic. It does show off your lenght very well.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
Lickalime View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lickalime Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 03 2008 at 9:21pm
thanks Mike.  I am looking forward to reaching my goal sunny
I am at 32"
~goal length 36"
bri0569 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bri0569 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 16 2009 at 9:31am
wow good job your almost to your goal Clap its beautiful did you use any vitamins?
bri 2a mii
Kimbearly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kimbearly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 23 2009 at 8:37pm
I just love your hair and I am really jealous because I want my hair that long - like today!!!!!  I also think your hair color is beautiful.  
Lickalime View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lickalime Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 25 2009 at 5:35pm
I go back and forth on vitamins.  I usually take a multivitamin for women and hair and nails vitamins from Nature's Bounty

I am getting a trim this week (inch and a half) and my sister is going to color my hair.  we are going to color the back light ash brown and the front is going to be violet.  I'll take some pictures later this week
I am at 32"
~goal length 36"
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2009 at 10:53am
Seriously, I need to visit this section of the site more often. Simply stunning!
Who has more fun than people?
paper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 08 2009 at 7:29pm
How did the trim and color go? Have any pictures? Smile

Oh, I wish I was brave enough to have violet hair, I bet it's pretty!
Lickalime View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lickalime Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 16 2009 at 12:56pm
the trim went well. the violet color didn't happen.  I had a job fair to go to and I was worried about it looking unprofessional.  I am thinking about trying the violet next time
I am at 32"
~goal length 36"
krystlegarrison View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote krystlegarrison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 12 2009 at 4:51pm

I can't wait til my hair gets long again, I just have to resist the temptation to cut it all off!

Krystle
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2009 at 6:39pm
Looks gorgeous, Lickalime!  Got a new pic to share? Wink
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2009 at 10:01pm
    Hello Krystle! Just a suggestion: Since you are unhappy with your shorter hair, and growing out can be a bear, post a photo of yourself on your bedroom wall of the hair you loved alongside one when it was first cut. There *are* attractive short haircuts on display out there, and momentary temptation can be great. It takes but one day of excitement and impulse to undo years of painstaking growth. Unfortunate, but true. Happy growing, Bob Big%20smile
Lickalime View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lickalime Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2009 at 9:16am
*grrrrr* frustration is taking over!!!!  make it stop!!! 

I have a goal length, to my waist (tailbone is the ultimate goal) or 36" (I think that's what I measured)
I don't know what is going on with me.  I have been hit with this desire t cut my hair - I'm not saying a bob, but a few inches, 4 or 5.  I know that's a lot,  but I've been trying to keep up on my search and destroy and I feel like I'm getting nowhere.  my hair looks so damaged.  it's gross

I also find myself being very lazy with my hair.  I'm not putting it up when I go to bed and washing more than I should

I am getting frustrated
I am at 32"
~goal length 36"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic