Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What brush should I be using at this point?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
need2spin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote need2spin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What brush should I be using at this point?
    Posted: October 29 2008 at 7:45pm
I have been brushing with a medium and a soft bush. When I brush with a hard brush it seems like my waves go away. Which brush should I be using with my hair length...PIC's included

If u look to the sky, anythingthings possible...Ya digg
dothdamnthang View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dothdamnthang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 29 2008 at 9:28pm
I c more curls than anything which is good now lay them down continue with the Med but Durag more
need2spin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote need2spin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 30 2008 at 6:45pm
So with my hair texture I probably should never be using a hard brush huh...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dothdamnthang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 30 2008 at 10:22pm
Med
need2spin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote need2spin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 30 2008 at 10:51pm
when my hair is laid down after i durag.....I brush it and it frizzes back up even with a medium brush. Any suggestions?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dothdamnthang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 31 2008 at 9:19pm

Remember that waves r layed down curls...

use a pomade erry two or three days to help it lay down also Chk out Dub-C's thread on wave compression...

hit it with a softy when u take the durag off.. but if you King cash it you'll only have to touch up the lower back 

Edited by dothdamnthang - October 31 2008 at 9:22pm
cokoladka View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cokoladka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 30 2009 at 3:15pm
in the shower ude the soft and when you got dry hair ude the medium brush and let it grow let it grow let it grow
cokoladka View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cokoladka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 30 2009 at 3:17pm
in the shower use the soft and when you got dry hair you ca use medium brush
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic