Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Growing out a Pixie Cut- Photo Progress Journal
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Growing out a Pixie Cut- Photo Progress Journal

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 11>
Author
natorade View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote natorade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 27 2009 at 3:34pm
Originally posted by suicides_eve suicides_eve wrote:

I took a hair measurement and it comes to 21".
That is alot longer then what i had set in my mind- i was thinking maybe like 18"

my goal length  is another 8 inches or so away- and that's coming up quick!

looking at past pictures i gonna go with mid Sept to be back at the length before my hair cut. I'm preparing for another small water fast- i swear that has help boost my growth.

Other news: yard sale!! i have so much crap to get rid of  i can't want for the Daycare Yard sale. It's a huge event. yes. i love me some yard sales.

"baby" starts pre k on Monday the 31st. I am so proud of her. We went to school yesterday and met her teacher and seen the class room. I think it will be a good experience for her. I personally had a horrible elementary school experiences and i hope the same is not so for her.

Jon and Kate plus 8- that lady is a b*tch to her husband!!  I can understand why he left her ass now. i never really watched the show until i was in a doctors office it was on. i had to leave and go to another area. the woman obviously has control issues and then gets mad b/c nobody knows how to help her "her"way

what is a small water fast?
Pburgh56 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pburgh56 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 27 2009 at 9:28pm
Wow congrats on the great lengths. DO u think u may go any longer than the 8 more inches u have to go? and what is a water fast i was wondering that too?
suicides_eve View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote suicides_eve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 28 2009 at 11:23am

ERROR ERROR ERROR

Edited by suicides_eve - December 30 2014 at 12:10am
Pburgh56 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pburgh56 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 28 2009 at 12:06pm
Wow I never heard of the water thing before but it sounds really cool. I def think u should let it grow as long as possible and even if it takes more work itlll sooo be worth it. Im growing mine to mid to lower back or maybe longer. what do u think of the length and how should istyle it when its long?
smilinjenn71 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smilinjenn71 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 30 2009 at 11:25am
Lookin' good girl!  Can you believe where you are now vs. 2 yrs ago???

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote suicides_eve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 02 2009 at 9:33am
ERROR ERROR ERROR

Edited by suicides_eve - December 30 2014 at 12:10am
Pburgh56 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pburgh56 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 02 2009 at 8:19pm

The new color u described sounds great and im sooo glad ur hair is growing really fast :) in 2 yrs u may have it to ur butt lol :) what do u do to help it grow?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote suicides_eve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 05 2009 at 8:11pm

ERROR ERROR ERROR

Edited by suicides_eve - December 30 2014 at 12:11am
Pburgh56 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pburgh56 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2009 at 12:27am
awwwww im sooo glad ur at apl in the front and it will get to ur goal in no time :) im sooo glad ur letting ur highlights grow out too. what color will u get it highlighted when its time?
Ally<3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ally<3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2009 at 3:43am
My gosh I cannot wait til I get to armpit length. I'm a while away.
Pburgh56 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pburgh56 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2009 at 7:30am
I agree Ally i cant wait till im there too :)
natorade View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote natorade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2009 at 7:08pm
Hi, did it seem like the sides or front area of your hair grew slower than the back? If I already asked this question I apologize. I am pretty happy with how the back of my hair is growing but the hair on my sides and frontal area are growing at a snails pace. The side of my hair on my right side it a little past earlobe and the side on my left is about 1 inch below earlobe. How long did it take your sides to grow from earlobe to about chin length?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote suicides_eve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2009 at 8:39pm
ERROR ERROR ERROR

Edited by suicides_eve - December 30 2014 at 12:11am
Pburgh56 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pburgh56 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 07 2009 at 4:14am
Yep the back of my hair seems to be growing faster than the sides too. it sort of gives it that mullett effect leading to a little more trimming :(

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote suicides_eve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 10 2009 at 7:44pm

ERROR ERROR ERROR

Edited by suicides_eve - December 30 2014 at 12:12am

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote suicides_eve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 10 2009 at 7:46pm
ERROR ERROR ERROR

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote suicides_eve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 10 2009 at 8:14pm
ERROR ERROR ERROR

Pburgh56 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pburgh56 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 10 2009 at 10:57pm
wow ur pictures look amazing :) It really is getting long and u have some great length on you right now :) I love the hair pulled up too it looks really cute. very cute highlights as well. id like to get some.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote suicides_eve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 26 2009 at 12:28pm
ERROR ERROR ERROR

Edited by suicides_eve - December 30 2014 at 12:13am
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 26 2009 at 4:29pm
Looking great. Keep growing.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 11>
  Share Topic