Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Turbo 1" CHI Straightener.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
SHANNON. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SHANNON. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Turbo 1" CHI Straightener.
    Posted: November 15 2008 at 5:49pm
I have really thick hair, like extremely thick. It's not curly at all, it just has the slightest bit of a wave to it.
I used to use the Maxiglide steam straightener, but it didn't last long at all and NEVER kept my hair straight. It broke really easily. My hair only stayed straight once out of all the times I used it. Especially on days with high humidity or rainy days. Just a drop of water, or humidity, and BOOM instant waves. And it took me over thirty minuets to straighten my hair. I even use the straightener the right way (straighten your hair section by section) and it still won't work.
So my point is, I ordered a Turbo 1" CHI straightener off of amazon for a really good price.
I just wanted to see what other people thought of it, and I'm hoping it keeps my hair straight, and cuts my straightening time in half, or even less.
Edit:
My hair is a little past my shoulders, so that just proves how thick it is.
I also have a slight problem with keeping the ends of my hair straight. It really gets to be a pain.

Edited by SHANNON. - November 15 2008 at 5:52pm
yes ludacris is hotter than nevadaaa
even hotter than your chevy impalaaa
scheme scheme plot plot, say what ?
I'm coming for that number one spot !
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic