Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Worried I'll be Charged

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
veryshy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote veryshy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Worried I'll be Charged
    Posted: November 15 2008 at 8:55pm
I am new to this site and to Internet, yes I have an interest in fashion & make up

I have just registered under another site for makeovers however I didn’t notice they charge until was looking at my profile, I have not used this site for a makeover or any other reason nor have I uploaded any picture how do I unsubscribe as no email was sent giving me the option to do so. I have since noticed your makovers

Thanks veryshy

Edited by Karen Shelton - November 15 2008 at 9:16pm
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 15 2008 at 9:18pm
Since the makeover site you mention is not related to HairBoutique.com I would suggest that you send an email to them at Webmaster.

Most websites will respond to Webmaster.  Or you may want to look through their site to see if there is an area that says - Contact Us or Customer Care.

One option you have if they go ahead and charge your card but you don't use the site is to call your credit card provider and tell them that you decided you did not want to use the site and want a credit to your card.  This will definitely work in most cases.

Good luck and welcome to HairBoutique.com.
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic