Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hats Are Back For 2008

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bratty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bratty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hats Are Back For 2008
    Posted: November 16 2008 at 5:35am

Hats Are Back In Fashion For Men

Celebrities are also topping off their looks with hats. Justin Timberlake has been spotted in a snappy fedora on the golf course while Will Smith and Terrence Howard have donned that style for red-carpet events.

Hat selections come in versatile fabrics that usually can be worn year-round. Tweed, herringbone and houndstooth are popular.

The common thought that if you have a big head you can't wear hats....is not really true.  Anyone can wear hats.  The key is to buy a hat slightly larger than your head rather than one that is too small.  It is easy to adjust a large hat and make it smaller but not the reverse.

A way to avoid hat hair....put the hat on from back to front and this will avoid creating tension on the front of your head and thus preventing flatness or ridges from forming.

Do you plan to invest in a hat to honor the current male fashion trends?  Or have you already?
_Princess_ View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Princess_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 27 2008 at 8:40pm
Not a male, but I love hats. I have a fedora and when I wear it, my bestfriend calls me Mrs. Ne-YoLOL
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic