Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

my

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Melba View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Melba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 07 2003 at 6:37pm
Say 1234 or whatever your name is.

IT IS THEIR WEBSITE, IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT THEY DO YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE HERE! THERE IS PLENTY OF OTHER WEBSITES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LIKE A MILLION OF THEM!!!!!!!
AND OF COURSE THEY ARE ONLY GOING TO SHOW GOOD REVIEWS!!! DO YOU EXPECT THEM TO HAVE THEIR OWN PRODUCTS PUT DOWN!!! WHAT THE @#$%!!!!! YOU THINK THEY ARE STUPID OR SOMETHIN!!!!!
Melba. View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Melba. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 07 2003 at 6:38pm
Say 1234 or whatever your name is.

IT IS THEIR WEBSITE, IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT THEY DO YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE HERE! THERE IS PLENTY OF OTHER WEBSITES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LIKE A MILLION OF THEM!!!!!!!
AND OF COURSE THEY ARE ONLY GOING TO SHOW GOOD REVIEWS!!! DO YOU EXPECT THEM TO HAVE THEIR OWN PRODUCTS PUT DOWN!!! WHAT THE @#$%!!!!! YOU THINK THEY ARE STUPID OR SOMETHIN!!!!!
politicalgirl87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote politicalgirl87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 07 2003 at 8:28pm
Elissa, YES! My hair felt so much lighter and healthy after my trims!

Princess Monica, I had my hair trimmed (two or three different times - it was 6" all at once - although everytime I had it re-trimmed, it had almost grown back out to the original length) because it is SO long, and SO thick that it was getting really difficult to put up and out of my way. At 16, there are times where my hair needs to be up, and it was just getting to be a lot to deal with. I still love my long hair, and probably won't ever get a drastic cut, but little trims every once in a while to keep the ends healthy. Also, my hair grows incredibly fast, so it's not a huge deal when I get 2-3" taken off. :)
princessmonica View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote princessmonica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2003 at 12:12am
[QUOTE=politicalgirl87] Elissa, YES! My hair felt so much lighter and healthy after my trims!

Princess Monica, I had my hair trimmed (two or three different times - it was 6" all at once - although everytime I had it re-trimmed, it had almost grown back out to the original length) because it is SO long, and SO thick that it was getting really difficult to put up and out of my way. At 16, there are times where my hair needs to be up, and it was just getting to be a lot to deal with. I still love my long hair, and probably won't ever get a drastic cut, but little trims every once in a while to keep the ends healthy. Also, my hair grows incredibly fast, so it's not a huge deal when I get 2-3" taken off. :)
[QUOTE]
well no matter how long your hair is you have pretty hair
princessmonica View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote princessmonica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 09 2003 at 4:08pm
hi pic almost here
beachgerl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beachgerl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 12 2003 at 3:40am
Wow, Elissa! You look so lovely with long hair and goes well with your green eyes. You remind me a bit of Courtney Cox, the actress on "Friends." :) Congrats on losing all of those pounds and I bet it made a huge difference in your life. Your hair is still technically long although not long to your waist as in the original picture.
Elissa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elissa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 13 2003 at 7:07pm
Thanks Beachgerl :)

I was so happy to log in tonight and see your avatar for the first time! Your blonde hair is so pretty and healthy- looking. It looks beautiful on you!

Elissa
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic