Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Are there products for hair static?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Paula View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paula Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Are there products for hair static?
    Posted: April 06 2003 at 3:47pm
You could also try some frizz ease spritz... it helps me alot with staticy hair.
BrendaH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendaH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 06 2003 at 12:22am
Hello,,,
I don't know a product like that.... But what I do is put a dab of conditioner in my hand and rub them together and then run my hands in my hair where the static is..
Or another trick I do is carry a dryer sheet with me and when the static attacks, just run the sheet thur my hair... works wonders for me...

Hope this helps...

Hairs to you...

Brendah
Brandi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brandi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 04 2003 at 3:12am
The only problem with my hair is that it gets too staticy and becomes a tangled mess at times. It occured to me today that there might be a product for hair static? Does a product like this exist? If there is, can you please recommend one and tell me how it works? thanks..... :)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic