Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

LF APPLICATION HELP

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
babyphat412 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babyphat412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: LF APPLICATION HELP
    Posted: November 24 2008 at 12:09pm

Hello

I am a newbie to the board and I have recently applied my first  LF. The overall experience went really well, ( for my first time) but could have been better. My complaint is my front .  A lot of my baby hair is matted in the lace . It looks like I have my baby hair kind of gel down . I want to take off and reapply , however I think I will have problem cleaning the app tape off of my skin , since I had a problems  cleaning up around my edges any suggestions?

sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 24 2008 at 4:49pm
you need to use hair clips and clip the baby hairs back when applying.. one thing i found really good that get's the adhesive off the skin and makes it roll up in balls is the remover that is made for liquid gold.. then wipe your skin with acohol..
babyphat412 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babyphat412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 26 2008 at 1:29pm
thanks sexi .. I will try and let you know.. Happy Thanksgiving!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic