Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - (male)Short Curly Annoying hair, STRAIGHTEN PLZ!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

(male)Short Curly Annoying hair, STRAIGHTEN PLZ!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
theonlyonebutt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theonlyonebutt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: (male)Short Curly Annoying hair, STRAIGHTEN PLZ!
    Posted: November 30 2008 at 10:03am
Ok, so I'm 15 male with medium length dark brown curly hair. I h8 it, so I went to this hair dressers, and this woman did a load of shoot and my hair looked amazing (straight). She used straightening blam, bit of wax and hair straighteners.

I tried to recreate the look, it sort of worked. Anyway! My hair's splitting, frizzing and I CBA to go through the routine every time I wash my hair. So I looked into hair straightening kits, I'm undecided. Some say they're good, and other people have had diasasters.

It's way too expensive to have it done at a salon, Please gimmie some advice!
ema louisee x View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ema louisee x Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 26 2008 at 1:37am
Your hair is splitting because you haven't prepared it for this sudden heat. :)

You should buy some conditioner aimed at restoring hairs health, and leave it on for a while.

And use heat protection before you straighten. :)

If your hair still looks like its splitting, maybe you should try some serum to kindof flatten it down :P so atleast it won't look split. :)
: )
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic