Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Katie Couric

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 14 2009 at 1:07pm
I found this - said it was from Feb. 13th.
Katie%20Couric
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 14 2009 at 1:13pm
Honestly, I can't remember Katie looking worse. And I'm a big fan.

Who has more fun than people?
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 14 2009 at 7:46pm
That isn't the most flattering pic.  I actually like her hair now better than the bob she had.  I think it fits her personality better.
conrad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote conrad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 16 2009 at 1:24pm
EEEEW, not a big fan of that cut on her...
"We are the people our parents warned us about" Jimmy Buffet
DMB61 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMB61 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 16 2009 at 8:20pm
To me, it looks like someone that doesn't know how to cut hair, use a pair of hedge clippers to cut her hair. She should have kept her bob, she looked much better with it.
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2009 at 7:15pm
Haven't checked in on Katie in a while, but when I did on tonight's Evening News, she looked quite a bit blonder.

Of all the possible things she could have done to try and improve what seems to be a pretty universally-reviled style choice, this would rank dead last in my book. Really, she left the odd, unflattering, unstylish shape intact, and changed just the color?

The phrase "rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic" comes to mind. That's an exaggeration, of course. But not by that much.
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2009 at 12:06am
Identical circomestances for me, Curlyfan. Except that the style combined with the color really hurt my eyes. I didn't watch for long.

Edited for spelling.

Edited by Kramer - March 25 2009 at 10:51pm
Who has more fun than people?
DMB61 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMB61 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2009 at 6:35pm
I hate to say it, but the woman has become a fashion accident of late. She really screwed up cutting her hair and now the color. It's to late now, the damage has been done.
shortvslong View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shortvslong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2009 at 9:33am
I'm I the only one who likes this look on her?
xxxzvp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xxxzvp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 27 2009 at 3:45am
I think she looks great. She has always looked good in shorter hair. IMO her experiments with longer styles and bobs were disasters.
shortvslong View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shortvslong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 27 2009 at 8:20am
thank you XXXZVP I total agree!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic