Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

jungleprincess.net DO NOT DO IT!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
L0ve365 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote L0ve365 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: jungleprincess.net DO NOT DO IT!
    Posted: December 02 2008 at 11:27am

I have enclosed our full correspondence.  I have not in any way been rude to your "company".  You claim to be a legitimate business with very satisfied customers but you have not utilized the excellent customer service skills that you claim to be known for.  You sent me the wrong product and instead of listening to my concern you chose to mention your emotions and feeling toward my purchase instead of better assisting me and making me a satisfied customer.  You throughout this correspondence was actually more rude to me.  You used terms like "again" and made very snarky remarks regarding legitimate questions that I asked you.  You have as of recently changed your shipping policy to be more informational that it was at the time of my purchase in order to cover your tail.  You have probably made the honest mistake of mixing my order up with another customer but instead of taking the time to be courteous and business minded you have chosen to attack those who you think are not "Christians".  If you were the Christian you claim to be when I asked for a refund you would have responded, to the correct correspondence, "Ma'am I know that you may be a bit upset, but please take the time to explain to us what you received and we will see to it that you are a satisfied customer. or Ma'am, I would be happy to refund your money, simply send me back the product and I will process the transaction."  You never once truly tried to get to the heart of the matter but just made me out to be a liar and a rude person when in all actuality it was you.  You have made your company out to be one that appreciates the wholesale consumer a lot more than individual customers.  I will admit that I was not correct in stating that this is beauty supply store hair because I actually took this hair to a very well know hair dealer in Atlanta and they did not carry anything like it.  However they did smell the fumes from hair dye you used on the product without me mentioning it to them.  There was no need to dye the hair I ordered because I ordered Jet Black.  If you did dye it Jet Black dye should have been used.  The hair I have is colored #4 and is only 12 inches long when stretched from the weft.  I can almost guarantee that you mixed my order up with another persons.  If you checked your orders you would probably find an order for that... some 12" Love me tender in color #4.  I really do want the hair I ordered but after the correspondence I received from you and your failure to reply to what I sent I do not believe I can trust your "company".  I honestly wish you well in your business venture but you need to really take some management and customer service training.  No one I have spoken to or showed your e-mail to can believe the low level of customer service and the tone you have taken in several of these e-mails especially at the price of your products.  When people spend this type of money in this economy you have to be a lot more understanding to their needs and inquiries about the legitimacy of your company.  Not be dogmatic about your beliefs and make them feel small for inquiring and being cautious in an age of identity theft, credit card cloning, organ harvesting and all other diabolical schemes that people participate in.  I would not have even wanted my money back if the hair was at least the color I asked for instead of dyed.  It is simply the principle of things and the nature of your words.  You cannot run a business and expect for people not to want to know the progress of their orders and check in on things.  You can not act as though customers are pests that worry you.  Once you get some notoriety behind your name things will be better.  I am not in any way wrong to question the level of risk in dealing with such an unknown company.  You can say what you want but you cannot show me a link to one, not a single, testimonial from anywhere in the world for your products!  I know that you are too much of a bad entrepreneur to respond to this e-mail or even try at this point to correct the matter

Full Text Correspondence To/From JunglePrincess.net

Date: Tue, November 11, 2008 11:17 am
To: BLANK@jungleprincess.net

Comments: I would like to see some pictures of your clients or testimonials. You seem to have a great line of products but I am not sure about your company because you seem fairly new. Where is your store located (an address, not P.O. Box)? All of the information I have found on your company is extremely new. I would love to order your hair. You have better products that every hair brand I have seen!

Date: Tuesday, November 11, 2008, 12:55 PM

Dear Princess BLANK,

Thank you for taking the time to contact Jungle Princess LLC. It will be a pleasure speaking with you today.

Jungle Princess LLC. is not a store front or beauty shop. We actually don't apply the full lace wigs to customers in our office, this is the main reason why we don't have any customer pictures. Customers can send us pictures modeling their new full lace wigs and testimonies, but it is all dependant on the customer. Our P.O. Box is the address we ask customers to send returns. Our office is for our workers, it is not a store for custmers to come in and shop at the moment, we ship everything out.

Jungle Princess LLC. is a little over a year old. The best qualities we are known for are customer service, quality hair, and shipping internationally to nearly any destination where as many hair companies don't ship international. We do have many loyal customers and it is quite possible that many of them are talking about us online to others. Customers reviews are wonderful and it's the best way to find out the quality of a company, because a company can easily make up customer testimonies and post them on their website. I really wish I could help you more BLANK. Because I am honest with all of our customers, I would even recommend waiting until you hear more about us from other customers online as there are many hair websites that probably have our customers actually talking about us. I would want someone to advise me to do the same if they were a new company and I was unsure about their services. We would never want a customer to feel uncomfortable about shopping with us.

Thank you very much for commenting on our products, every complement is a pleasure to hear. We try our very best to have the most unique product line so that we can reach a variety of people.

BLANK, if you have anymore questions about our products or company, please feel free to ask, as that's the reason we are here.

Have a great day,

-Jungle Princess LLC.

Wednesday, November 12, 2008 11:01 AM

To:BLANK@jungleprincess.net

Honestly BLANK I think I plan to be one of your first customers. It is a risk I am willing to take.  The hair you offer is gorgeous.  I wish you still sold the Brazilian hair for individual purchase but the Textured Remy you have will do just great.  I am a member of a hair forum and will be the first to post pics of Jungle Princess hair!  Thanks so much.  I will trust that you are as honest as your correspondence and web site convey.

Date: Mon, November 17, 2008 12:47 pm

Hi BLANK,

I wanted to know what shipping options you have available that will allow me to order my hair on 11/17/08 and receive it on 11/21/08?  I want to order the 14" Love Me Tender Waves in #1.  I set a hair appt for 11/22/08 but had some trouble with my pay and my bank.  Please tell me you can truly process an order this soon... I may just have to reschedule my appt is the worst that can happen.

Date: Mon, November 17, 2008 1:33 pm

I wanted to know what shipping company will be utilized and I wish to be sent a tracking number for my order as it is shipped.

Date: Mon, November 17, 2008 1:53 pm

I would not be the one confirming my order. I would like for the person who is usually home to confirm it however. I would also like to be e-mailed the tracking number as soon as my order ships so that I may track it prior to arrival.  Can this be arranged?

Date: Monday, November 17, 2008, 2:28 PM

Dear BLANK,

Thank you for contacting us again. It is a pleasure to speak to you.

You will find a lot of information about our shipping policy at: http://www.jungleprincess.net/shippingpolicy.html

All of our orders are custom made and created after payment is made, this does includes hair extensions. It takes about 1 week to create machine wefted hair extensions and 8 to 10 days to create hand-tied wefted extensions. It takes from 2 to 3 business days for payment to clear through Google Checkout. This information and more can be found at our shipping policy. We do have rush order available, but it will still take 2 to 3 business days for your payment to clear. We ask our customers to plan ahead about 2 weeks in advance, because hair extensions are made, colored, and wefted according to their custom design and it will take time to create.

Have a great day BLANK,

-Jungle Princess LLC.

Monday, November 17, 2008 2:31 PM

Thanks BLANK I will still place my order and just reschedule my appt.  I wanted to be ready for Thanksgiving but I can wait. LOL

Date: Monday, November 17, 2008 2:47 PM

Dear BLANK,

Thank you for contacting us again.

Our shipments normally require a Signature Confirmation, which is free of charge, because we feel it is safer for the customers but if you would rather have regular delivery confirmation, we can send it to you that way as well and it is still free of charge. We ship our product normally through USPS and UPS, depending on the company that can get the products to the customer the fastest, which for United States and Canadian customers is USPS,  unless the customer desires for the items to be sent per another shipping service, which maybe an extra charge. More information on shipping confirmations and postal services can be found in our Shipping Policy.

If you have anymore questions, please let us know. We did receive your payment earlier, but we also received a confirmation that it was canceled by customer. If you are having problems with checkout, please let us know and we will contact Google about the order.

Have a wonderful day,

-Jungle Princess LLC.

Monday, November 17, 2008 2:53 PM

I would not be the one confirming my order. I would like for the person who is usually home to confirm it however. I would also like to be e-mailed the tracking number as soon as my order ships so that I may track it prior to arrival.  Can this be arranged?

Monday, November 17, 2008 3:02 PM

Dear BLANK,

Thank you for contacting us again.

When our customers choose Delivery Confirmation as a shipping confirmation option, we always send the tracking number to customers through email immediately after it is shipped. As long as we have been made aware that a customer has requested Delivery Confirmation instead of Signature Confirmation, the Signature Confirmation will be substituted in to Delivery Confirmation.

If you have anymore questions about our products and services, please let us know.

-Jungle Princess LLC. 

Monday, November 17, 2008 3:55 PM

Dear BLANK,

We received your order today for 8 ounces of Jungle Princess LLC.'s Indian Remy Love Me Tender Waves, Machine Wefted Extensions. The chosen color is Jet Black, the chosen length is 14 inches. Your order number for this purchase is: 626021157853540.

It will take from 2 to 3 business days for your payment to clear. Once your payment has cleared, we will promptly began the creation of your order. Machine Wefted extensions will take about 1 week for creation. Your order will be shipped with Delivery Confirmation instead of Signature Confirmation per customer request.

If you have anymore questions about your order, please feel free to contact us again.

Have a wonderful day,

-Jungle Princess LLC.

Date: Wed, November 19, 2008 11:46 am

Comments: Checking the status of Order# 626021157853540. The money for the order has, as of 11/18/08, cleared my account. I would like to know your progress on my order and a potential ship/receipt date.

Wednesday, November 19, 2008 2:53 PM

Dear BLANK,

Thank you for contacting us about your order. Your payment is still in transit, your payment leaving your account is not the same as us receiving your funds. It takes 2 to 3 business days for your payment to clear into our account. Your payment was made on November 17, this is the second day, it should finish being in transit either later today or tomorrow. Your payment goes from your account, to the payment processor, then to us. After payment is received it takes about a week for your weft to be created, as we receive several orders throughout the week that we are working on at the same time. Once item is shipped, we inform the customer. You will also receive a tracking number as you requested. We checked our accounts, your payment of order 626021157853540 has not entered as of yet.

As of a specific receipt day, this is dependant on the mail service, but you will have a tracking number to track it. Since your order is a machine weft, and not hand-tied, it will be shipped in less than a week's time from the moment funds reach our account. When your funds enter our account, we will let you know.

BLANK, if you have anymore questions about your order, please let us know. 

Have a great day,

-Jungle Princess LLC.

Thursday, November 20, 2008 9:50 AM

Dear BLANK,

Thank you for taking the time to shop with us. Your funds have been posted to our account as of this morning, and creation of your order will begin immediately.

Have a great day,

-Jungle Princess LLC.

Date: Mon, November 24, 2008 10:46 am

Comments: Checking the status of Order# 626021157853540

Monday, November 24, 2008 2:19 PM

To: jubilee@jungleprincess.net

I am contacting your to check the status of Order# 626021157853540.  I would like to know a potential ship date for my order.

Monday, November 24, 2008 2:43 PM

Dear BLANK,

Thank you for contacting us. Your order's funds were received Thursday, Nov. 20th. The best potental ship day will most likely be Wednesday, Nov. 26, as it takes about a week to create the weft. I have checked on the creation of your order and things are going smoothly with it. If you have anymore questions, please let us know.

Monday, November 24, 2008 3:14 PM

Thanks Jubilee!  I am so excited!  I cannot wait to review/post pics on black hair media forum!

Wednesday, November 26, 2008 11:14 PM

I am checking on the status of my order.  I would like to know, if it was not mailed today, when it will be mailed or, if it was, I would like my tracking number.

Friday, November 28, 2008 10:04 AM

Greetings! I hope all is well and you had a wonderful holiday.  I am checking on the status of my order.  I would like to know when it will be shipped as well as receive my tracking number from the shipping company.  I am really aiming for a hair appointment next weekend and would like for my order to be received before then if you could please oblige I would be grateful.

Friday, November 28, 2008 11:15 AM

Dear Ms. Simpson.

Your order has been shipped. Your tracking number is 0307 3330 0000 6209 0451.

Have a lovely day.

-Jungle Princess LLC.

Friday, November 28, 2008 11:17 AM

Your order was shipped by United States Postal Service. I accidently left that out in the last email.

Have a lovely day, we hope you enjoy your purchase.

-Jungle Princess LLC.

Date: Monday, December 1, 2008, 7:03 PM

Dear Ms. Simpson,

We sent you the exact hair that you order, Love Me Tender Waves. The hair you received is 14", curly hair looks shorter than it is when straighten. This is is not beauty supply hair, we create the hair as it is order. Our hair does not come in packages, or with logos. Many of our buyers are wholesale and place their own logos on the hair. This is Indian Remy Hair with all of the cuticles aligned and very long lasting. The curl you received is Love Me Tender, and the color is Natural Black. It is the original color of the hair donor.

We did your order with much respect and care. Whether your review of us is good or bad, our company is a loving Christian company and we know our customers will continue to shop with us because they know we are honest and trustworthy. From the very beginning, you were very rude, even calling our company a risk, and you constantly emailed, as if we were going to hurt your order. We rushed your order out as soon as possible because of all the emails we continued to get from you. Things we normally send such a personalize coupons and a thank you card we had not even done, because of the rush, as you did not allow us to do all we would have because of you wanting us to do things so quick for you. With all honesty, we have never had a customer as you, threatening and extremely rude, you did not read our policies, and we had to email them to you twice.

For you to say that our hair looks like Beauty Supply Store hair is horrible and sad, because it's nothing like that type of hair.

Date: Mon, November 24, 2008 10:46 am

Comments: Checking the status of Order# 626021157853540.

Monday, December 1, 2008 7:27 PM

Below is the beginning text of my actual order.  I paid almost $250 for this hair and have not found a single product review, testimonial, or customer photo anywhere on the internet throughout the world for your products.  Of course I would be skeptical.  From the message you just sent me, very unprofessional, not even being attentive to my request, and mentioning your religion I doubt if you will give me the refund that I requested.   You claim to listen to you customers and provide them with what they want but this e-mail would never have been sent from hairsisters.com or bohyme or any other professional company.  If I tell you that you sent me the wrong color hair then you should at least suggest that I send it back for the correct product or if you do not offer the product in 1-Jet Black then you should not have the choice available for those who order it.  The hair is shown in jet black on your web site so for me to receive this brown hair and be sent this e-mail is just a waist of time.  The hair is not even as curly as in the picture.   I do not care what color the natural hair of the person who's hair this was, I order jet black and that is what I expected.  I did not order a thank you card or any of that.  All I wanted was my hair (dry not smelling like dye) with at least an invoice.  The attitude of the customer is not the purpose of being in business it is to get a customer and keep them.

"Dear Michelle,

We received your order today for 8 ounces of Jungle Princess LLC.'s Indian Remy Love Me Tender Waves, Machine Wefted Extensions. The chosen color is Jet Black, the chosen length is 14 inches. Your order number for this purchase is: 626021157853540."
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic