Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Wax like this

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Brown View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wax like this
    Posted: April 08 2003 at 6:23am
I had tried tigi stick wax made by Bedhead and also a Loreal wax but nothing that has really impressed me. What is the best wax in your opinion.

I want my hair like this.....Same style but without the highlights.

http://www.rusty-cage.co.uk/chrispix/audioslavepix/kchris02.jpg

Any reccomendations?

Thanks.
wheeler View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wheeler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2003 at 5:18pm
I'm not sure what the style you want looks like because the picture won't load on my computer but I know that a lot of people have said that bedhead stuff isn't that great so I'm not surprized to hear that it's not that impressive. Try Sebastain. They have tons of products and I think their stuff is really good quality. There's a wax they make called molding mud and it's good for spiky, funky kind of hair styles. I'm not sure quite what you're looking for but they have a variety of waxes/pomades.
daisygrl80 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daisygrl80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 17 2003 at 9:31pm
Yeah, I couldn't see the pic either. If you have a little bit longer hair, than try Manipulator by Bed Head. THe Bed Head stick is hard to use if you don't have short hair. I swear by the Manipulator. ;)
ejay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ejay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 21 2003 at 1:05pm
yeah.. ive got a similar style to that, and i use 'get messy' by charles worthington to make it stick up without looking greasy - also try rough-as-you-like by lee stafford, and anything with paste, clay,mud or soft wax in the title.
I tried a hard wax but it just looked greasy and flopped as well (and not in a good way)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic